The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only they had more than 5 locations

They're all over the place around here, dude. We have a ton of Sheetz. And GetGo. Both are awesome.

Darren, Sheetz food or GetGo? I'd give the nod to Sheetz.

There's no better way to ruin a breakfast sandwich than putting it on a biscuit.

#TeamEnglishMuffin

Take it back!!!

#southernerseatbiscuits #biscuitsalldayeveryday

I can't believe some of you guys prefer Wendys to Chik fil a. It's not even close IMO.

The fries are 100x better, and the sandwiches are equally good if not better. The only thing Chik Fil A doesn't have going for it is being closed on Sundays hahaha!

I can't believe some of you guys prefer Wendys to Chik fil a. It's not even close IMO.

The fries are 100x better, and the sandwiches are equally good if not better. The only thing Chik Fil A doesn't have going for it is being closed on Sundays hahaha!

No comparison. Chick Fil A all the way

At least in this part of the country, Bojangles >>>>>>> Hardee's. After reading this thread, I might have to go get a cajun filet biscuit for lunch, which is the second part that makes Bojangles awesome: breakfast served all day.

Clemson education?

Times have obviously changed there. No way anyone from my time willingly takes Wendy's over CFA. Inconceivable.

I just lost a little respect for Dam... Sad day.

At least in this part of the country, Bojangles >>>>>>> Hardee's. After reading this thread, I might have to go get a cajun filet biscuit for lunch, which is the second part that makes Bojangles awesome: breakfast served all day.

I didn't even know that Hardee's still existed.

Jack in the Box has some good breakfast sandwiches too.

You know us southerners and our love of biscuits. My town is right on I 75, and there is a Hardee's at each of four consecutive exits.

Until I moved to Hawaii some years ago, I never knew that Hardee's was also Carl's Jr. Heck, I didn't even know there was a Carl's Jr.

Carl's Jr. sucks though...no breakfast biscuits...

I miss Hardees. Best Biscuits and Gravy anywhere.

$1.68 Hardees Biscuits and Gravy on Sundays here.

$1.68 Hardees Biscuits and Gravy on Sundays here.
Thats ridiculous. No clue why there arent any down here. They are all over the panhandle of Florida, just not down here.

Thats ridiculous. No clue why there arent any down here. They are all over the panhandle of Florida, just not down here.

We have them in my neck of the woods. There is one by my parents house and in the area I work. I get a biscuit a could times a week.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back