The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
too many sheep

callaway-sheep-ad.jpg

Best ad ever!

Wow... My own personal epic autocorrect fail...
Spoiler
e8a3ype3.jpg

What a freaking day. I have been going non-stop for 16 hours. Feels good to sit the hell down.

KAPOOYAH the REMIX!

My 2 year old likes to grab my phone and start playing Angry Birds. So I hid Angry Birds in the "utilities" folder on my iPhone. Well, last night she grabs my phone, unlocks it and can't find Angry Birds. So she looks in the utilities folder and starts playing Angry Birds. She is smarter than me, and it's scary.

LMAO, this is just too much. Cant.Stop.Laughing. <------- directed at Dev for the remix.

Wanna lower healthcare cost, make co-pays $75-100 for office visits. People won't go to the doctor for stupid crap nearly as often. That in turn means doctors won't work you up to the hilt "Just to be sure".

Also, and I say this as a healthcare provider, question your doctor people. Ask about the cost of things. If he/she wants to perform testing of any kind, esp in office, ask them what do they hope to find out and will it alter their treatment of you in anyway. Is the test going to change they way they treat you based upon your history and what they are seeing upon exam? If not, question the need for the test. Maybe proceed with treatment and if not better in a few weeks, then do the test.

If you backmask the words "yes we can," it comes out as "thank you Satan." Back,asking is when you play a sound backwards. Pretty weird...

THPing on Tapatalk

If you backmask the words "yes we can," it comes out as "thank you Satan." Back,asking is when you play a sound backwards. Pretty weird...

THPing on Tapatalk

Lol...

If you backmask the words "yes we can," it comes out as "thank you Satan."

I'm not sure how thick the accents are in Michigan, but I'm not buying it

I'm not in the debate room anymore, so I have no idea what's being discussed regarding the supreme court this week. But this makes me laugh

Isn't there a debate room topic on this?

Isn't there a debate room topic on this?

I'm sure there is. But like I said, I blocked the debate room because it made me want to break things.

A mod can move it if necessary.

I'm not sure how thick the accents are in Michigan, but I'm not buying it

Find any software or app that backmasks audio and find out for yourself. It's not like crystal clear, but it's pretty dang evident.

Or just look it up on YouTube.

THPing on Tapatalk

Find any software or app that backmasks audio and find out for yourself. It's not like crystal clear, but it's pretty dang evident.

THPing on Tapatalk

Where does the "th" sound come from? You can't say thank without that sound and nowhere in "Yes we can" is there a "th" sound whether you read it forwards, backwards, sideways, or upside down.

I'm sure there is. But like I said, I blocked the debate room because it made me want to break things.

A mod can move it if necessary.

I moved that to the debate room. It's what we have it for!

Or just look it up on YouTube.

THPing on Tapatalk

I've seen it on youtube. I think it requires propositional bias to hear it (meaning people will hear what they want to hear), and I also question whether or not it was manipulated.

429446_394723347291574_662838824_n.jpg

Just got an email a golf course in town will be opening Friday and Saturday.. I Don't even know what to think

Just got an email a golf course in town will be opening Friday and Saturday.. I Don't even know what to think
Just update us every day on your excitement til you get there. Thanks
-One-T

Just update us every day on your excitement til you get there. Thanks
-One-T

I actually won't be golfing since I am moving but it is refreshing to know a golf course will be open shortly. I like to golf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back