PS3 2014 Tiger Woods Country Club

Sounds like a plan! As soon as I get home from work I'll set one up!

Anyone interested in being an admin? I'll glad make anyone who wants to be one.

Count me in for an admin.

Ok guys, first post has been updated. Our list is not recent and up to date. I've promoted Cali and IR to being GM's. I believe thats what you meant IR as being admin, if I am wrong let me know.

I have also created our first tournament. It opens at 6pm EST tonight and will remain open for 7 days. You only get one submission as well, I believe you can play the round as many times as you want, but you can only submit one score. I chose 7 days for the guys that don't have it yet and I know it's Easter weekend so a lot of you will be busy with family obligations. I think a week should suffice. I only did the 1 round tournament as a feeler to start off. I chose Oakhill CC because it's local. I think it would be fair to vote on what course to play each week and how many rounds and days in between. Also I just set it up for "Pro" we will see how this goes for the first tournament and if we all agree we should make it more difficult obviously I will. If there is anything you guys would like to see me change or do anything differently, I'm more than happy to adjust!

Last edited:
I joined. I shot -10 in the US Am on Pro mode. I think it's too easy.

Yeah, I go pretty low in Pro mode as well. At this point I say we give it a shot for a few club tournaments and feel it out as a club as a hole and if we decide we need to play on a more difficult setting, I'm all for it.

Also just noticed a "petition" I am all for adding as many guys as we can get, so if any of you THPers have friends that play TW14 but aren't on THP I don't see a problem accepting them in at all.

You can add me: user name is bonscisum

Posted a nice little target score for the group in the club tourney...come and beat it guys.

Posted a nice little target score for the group in the club tourney...come and beat it guys.

What was it? I don't have a ps3 just curious

53 (-18) on Oak Hill

2014 masters game or the standard one? Which s better

2014 masters game or the standard one? Which s better

Masters. It's a tad more expensive but you get more courses which if you would want them you would have to buy them.

I'll have a lot more time to play this weekend, looking forward to teeing it up with you guys online!

What I think will be really cool is if we can set up a time where we can all play the tournament at the same time or at least a few of us. Seeing all the ball flights would be neat.

Man I just don't have it today. Not playing well at all!

Man that was a tough round. Got out of there at -11. Played terribly tho.

Alrighty Squad, after a long day of school and work, I am ready to get my Masters Edition TW 2014 on!!!
Woooo Hooooo baby! Freedom!!! (Brave heart)

I can't say I have noticed it at all in the thread, but I am guessing you could play using the Move controller? If so, is anyone using it?

I tried it a couple of times with 2012 but tend to stick to the normal controller although I am going to give it a go with Move at some point once I get this edition

I can't say I have noticed it at all in the thread, but I am guessing you could play using the Move controller? If so, is anyone using it?

I tried it a couple of times with 2012 but tend to stick to the normal controller although I am going to give it a go with Move at some point once I get this edition

Yes you can. However the first tournament I believe I had it disabled. If you guys would like to use it I with enable it for sure.

I was more curious about whether or not people used it than to use it for tournaments, but if people want to have rounds with it then go ahead

Any chance of getting in on this? Ps3 screen name is shiloh80

Any chance of getting in on this? Ps3 screen name is shiloh80

Absolutely! I'll add your name when I get to a computer.

Finally joined!

I really need to work on my game, my goal for our first tourny is to not be in last place....

Back