I will post a video when I get home (on spring break right now) and I usually play the ball even with the inside of my right foot. (I'm a lefty)

Well there's your problem, you are standing on the wrong side of the ball :act-up:.

Just kidding of course.

Well there's your problem, you are standing on the wrong side of the ball :act-up:.

Just kidding of course.

Trust me that is not the first time I've gotten that

Gotta love all us lefty's

I will post a video when I get home (on spring break right now) and I usually play the ball even with the inside of my right foot. (I'm a lefty)

Try moving the ball further up in your stance, maybe to just even with your front foot (even if it is the wrong front one lol) and don't have the driver head directly behind the ball at address. This establishes the lowest point of your swing, and this way you are always hitting the ball on the upswing, rather than at the lowest point of your swing.

Follow up question. Do you hit all of your clubs low? Fairway woods?
I hit my fairway woods medium low depending on the strike and I hit it medium to high with my 6 iron and up

Depends, What is your driver Swing Speed?

My swing speed is rite around low 80s as of last season but might of gone up a bit over the winter

Back