PS3 2014 Tiger Woods Country Club

That's fine. It's my first tiger woods game on ps3 and playing online so I wasnt sure if i was doing something wrong. This just give me more practice time for the next tourny!

Absolutely! How is the move? How realistic is it?

I couldn't play it either, but all i did is set it to allow the move, which apparently doesn't allow normal controllers. I guess we know this now for the future.

I dont own the move.

I couldn't play it either, but all i did is set it to allow the move, which apparently doesn't allow normal controllers. I guess we know this now for the future.

I dont own the move.

Ahhh gotcha that's kind of dumb IMO "allow move" sounds like controller would be first and people are allowed to use the move if they wanted.

So... Don't start a round you cannot finish in the tourneys... Lost my one rounder opportunity due to a call from work. It counted me as played even though I didn't finish.

Just an FYI to all!

Have fun people!

P.s. move makes the game a lot harder IMO. Not super realistic in my experience. May be contingent on everyone's move setup but mine is tough! Fun though!

Looked it up here's the list of the 20 Courses on the Standard and Master's edition. I'll be rotating these 20 courses weekly.

Standard Edition (20 Courses on Disc):
1. Muirfield Village
2. Oak Hill CC
3. Augusta National
4. St. Andrews
5. TPC Sawgrass
6. Valhalla (Updated)
7. Mission Hills Country Club
8. Pinehurst No. 2 UPDATED
9. TPC Louisiana
10. Pebble Beach
11. Oakmont CC
12. Royal Troon
13. Royal Birkdale
14. Torrey Pines
15. East Lake
16. Spyglass Hill
17. Crooked Stick
18. PGA National
19. Atlanta Atheletic Club
20. Kiawah Island

Gotta wait till April 11th to make our first 4 day Tourney. It won't allow me to create it because it over laps with the Kiwah tournament and I don't really wanna start one on an odd day. I'll keep updating 1 round tournaments until then to keep things interesting!

Playing the Oak Hill tournament now. Man, do I need some help in this game. I am hoping for a second to last finish

Playing the Oak Hill tournament now. Man, do I need some help in this game. I am hoping for a second to last finish

It's all in the hips!

It's all in the hips!

Well it was +1 for the round and I will take. Gotta get my drives up from 260 yards.. That approach shot is a long ways away!

I've really been pondering this game lately..

I think I have last all locked up. But I figured out the game now, so I should be shooting sub-par pretty easily from now on. Live and learn.

Really want this game.... payday tomorrow.

I think I have last all locked up. But I figured out the game now, so I should be shooting sub-par pretty easily from now on. Live and learn.

Same way here. Right after that round I started figuring the putting out. I will be better next time around. But thanks for taking that last place spot..:)

I've really been pondering this game lately..

Stop pondering and go get it and join in the fun. :D

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD

Man the EA Sports website is awful! It always runs painfully slow.

Added 2 new tournaments! Both start Thursday! The 4 round tournament is at Oakmont CC. The 1 round tournament is at Augusta. I didn't think about it till after I hit submit that this is the masters week or else I would of had Augusta be the 4 round tournament.

Added 2 new tournaments! Both start Thursday! The 4 round tournament is at Oakmont CC. The 1 round tournament is at Augusta. I didn't think about it till after I hit submit that this is the masters week or else I would of had Augusta be the 4 round tournament.

Sweet!! Played Oak Hill after the one round tournament and was -9.. I think I am starting to figure this game out!

Played whatever 4 round tournament was available to me earlier today. Started with a -4, -5, and -1 then completely fell apart in the 4th round.

I played one of the 4 round tournaments last night, I managed my first ace in the 4th round :)

I played one of the 4 round tournaments last night, I managed my first ace in the 4th round :)

Lucky swine

I haven't had a chance to get out and get this yet..... :angry:

The Web.com tour is too easy! I just shot a 56 at Royal Birkdale. Playing on pro difficulty. Maybe once I promote up to the real tour...

That said, the four-round tourney we have going has some ridiculous greens...

Spent some time browsing the web last night and can't seem to find anywhere that has got the Masters edition so I might just have to settle for the standard one instead.....in which case it may well be picked up this weekend as don't think I will have time to get anywhere before then

Sorry I have been busy guys. Been really busy with work lately. How's everyone been playing? Any issues playing the Tourney's? I'll be catching up tonight after watching The Masters.

Back