DSC_0009_zps141e8d8f.jpg

Those look great Jman! I keep saying I want to do some paint fill but I have t done any in a while. Time to change that. I'm thinking orange or yellow paint fill on everything.

I've got something in the works that is a lot better then paint fill.

With the Masters almost here I went with a green fill for my Rocketbladez
1995A80C-100C-41B4-B312-2A077965D263-33783-0000169DA77C1E2A.jpg

that's pretty sharp! a bit too much green for me, but it's good lookin! well done!

I have spent the last week or so going all the way through this thread and it has got me seriously tempted to try and do something with my irons.....just need to find the things I need to do it

I am assuming the enamel model paints we can get over here should do the job?

I thought I'd give this a try to personalize a newly acquired SeeMore Si3. The process is pretty painless and I finished in about an hour (after some trial and error). I used the Testors acrylic paint instead of enamel, primarily for durability. Second, acetone and acrylic do not make good bed fellows. The acetone pulls all the acrylic out, so I used 70% isopropyl alcohol. I also used toothpicks for application which works great!

Method I used:

1. Clean the area to be painted with 70% alcohol.
2. Apply paint to fill-area with toothpick.
3. Immediately glaze over painted area using a paper-towel moistened with alcohol.
4. Repeat step 2 & 3 if necessary if more fill-paint is required.
5. Apply heat to painted area with heat-gun (or hairdryer if heat-gun is not available).

attachment.php

Attachments

• Si3.jpg
    Si3.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 0
Looks great Four.

mFGP2 PR is about to get the lime treatment to match it's siblings!

Gotta match the other 5, right? Hehe

Plus, it just looks so good!

Heck ya it does! You have quite the collection going. Very jealous sir. Lime Time!

I cleaned all my Bstones and redid the paint fill on them for the new season. They look pretty again.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I cleaned all my Bstones and redid the paint fill on them for the new season. They look pretty again.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Any picks?

Just went with a simple white fill. Thought it would look good with the brushed forging and green/white/sky blue ferrules.

P1050911.jpg
[/IMG]

P1050907.jpg
[/IMG]

Same pick but you can see the "genuine".

P1050909.jpg
[/IMG]

Those look awesome NJRob.

Same pick but you can see the "genuine".

P1050909.jpg
[/IMG]

Soo fake :D
Joking aside those are beautiful clubs

Did they cost a lot?

Back