What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Caddie GPS Watch. It appeared on American Express awards this week and I had just enough points for it.

A kick ass THP visor and some adapters.

usemuzap.jpg
LinkSoul Walkman T-shirt arrived this week. Great shirt comfy and great customer service to boot. @LinkSouldier

Bit of Internet shopping today...couple of adidas polo shirts, mproject spikeless and a sc select newport 2....

usemuzap.jpg
LinkSoul Walkman T-shirt arrived this week. Great shirt comfy and great customer service to boot. @LinkSouldier

I like that shirt. Quite a bit actually, not sure why.

2 pair of Izod shorts
I am loving the pair I got last week. Wore them today, even though I didnt play golf.

Paid my signup fee for a local golf tour, also paid for my first event in 2 weeks

Last edited:
Some weights.

One sweet visor.

Nice! Gonna start lifting, eh?

Let me know if you need some tips there buddy!

Wrong kind of weights. Hehe

As a matter of fact though that is on the agenda starting again soon as well. I do know my way around a weight room a bit, that was only part of my life for about 15 consecutive years of playing and coaching. :alien:

Didn't buy, but a woman who's snow I shoveled over the winter gave me a $20 gift card to my local range. Very sweet of her.

Just bought a really nice visor. I am pretty stoked that they were still available as I was pretty busy today and did not get to spend any time on the laptop.

Just bought a really nice visor. I am pretty stoked that they were still available as I was pretty busy today and did not get to spend any time on the laptop.

Good job buddy. I would love to have one of these however my hair is just a little too thin on the top :D. Bring out a THP soaker hat and I will be all over one!

Another Callaway hat and 3 dozen chrome +

Set of Cobra S3 irons to fool around with

wilson staff c:25

I freaking like it!!!

That hat fits so good bro. Ordered it in black. And I'd like for some chrome + to be waiting for me at my doorstep when they are released. 2 dozen for play and a dozen for my practice bag. Pretty sure these are gonna be my gamer for the year.

Just bought a remote control golf trolley. Got it in and played a round yesterday and it is awesome. I have linked a youtube video to it, but plan on doing a review of it when I get some time this week. It is great to just walk toward your ball without having to worry about the clubs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSH0FiKcPzo&list=UUt5LHa0Gli16oCrwfu6t87Q&index=13

Made by a company called Green Ray Vehicles (made in china). They sell on ebay for $499. Got mine for just over $450.

Bought a set of Adam CBM irons w/graphite

taptalking

Bought a set of Adam CBM irons w/graphite

taptalking

Nice! I still want set of those irons.

I bought something shiny as well. :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back