What's the difference between the tapatalk I have and the "2" I just looked it up and never knew about it.

Is it really worth the extra $4/$5 for the iPhone/iPad respectively?

Not sure, Tapatalk 1 was ok and it had a lot of issues, but the only reason I got the Tapatalk 2 was because it was $1 that day so I said what the heck, it's really solid as far as Tapatalk goes

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Have any of you used Tapatalk HD? I have it for my tablet but keep going to back to the regular version. I dont care much for the HD version. Wanted to see if anyone else had a similar experience.

Have any of you used Tapatalk HD? I have it for my tablet but keep going to back to the regular version. I dont care much for the HD version. Wanted to see if anyone else had a similar experience.

I didn't care for it. There were a few features of it that I liked (like the page forward/back buttons being visible all the time), but there were more behaviors that I didn't care for that ruined it for me.

I've enjoyed Taptalk HD for Android. it just came out of beta and it is much more tablet friendly than the regular version. They release an updated version at least once a week as they continue to fix bugs. Can't complain.

I've enjoyed Taptalk HD for Android. it just came out of beta and it is much more tablet friendly than the regular version. They release an updated version at least once a week as they continue to fix bugs. Can't complain.

One of the key problems that I had was with thread refreshes. If you read a thread (let's say the Banter thread), went back to the Latest Threads listing, and saw that Banter had been updated, when you went into the thread again it would not have updated. Manual refreshes were required.

Do you know if that's been fixed yet?

Yup! I hated that. That was fixed in one of the first updates they released after they released it.

Hmm maybe I will have to take another look at it. Not sure if I was updated to the newest version. Possibly gave up a little early on it as well.

Alright, gonna give HD another shot now that it's out of Beta

I just hopped on the Tapatalk train. I could've done it when I got my Android mobile a while ago, but figured I can wait 'til I get home to my PC. What changed my mind was just to be in the loop while away from home, usually at work. There were times when I thought I was gonna miss out on something fun & big. Well, no more to that now. I just check it out and it's easier than going thru browser, load THP and having to zoom in/out to read posts. Looks very good and easily navigable.

I down loaded tapatalk 2 and it sucks

I appreciate the insight, I'm always tempted to hit the pop up that shows up in the first version!

Tapatalk

It took me a while to get used to it but it was a smooth transition for me, and I haven't had as many problems as before

Sent from my iPhone 5, using Tapatalk 2

I love it. Wish there was iPad version.

This is why I've avoided it, I've heard that same sentiment from many here.

It took me a while to get used to it but it was a smooth transition for me, and I haven't had as many problems as before

I appreciate the insight, I'm always tempted to hit the pop up that shows up in the first version!
I figured it would be easier to use and have more options. I found the photos blurry and didn't load as photos but links. The forum just didn't setup the way I am used to.

I figured it would be easier to use and have more options. I found the photos blurry and didn't load as photos but links. The forum just didn't setup the way I am used to.

That's interesting, my doesn't show photos as links

This is what I see

hevu8u8y.jpg

That's interesting, my doesn't show photos as links

all of the photos I took during my live round showed as links on the forum and were not clear. On the app they showed as photos

Tapatalk

all of the photos I took during my live round showed as links on the forum and were not clear. On the app they showed as photos

Oh did you turn upload to Tapatalk on?

See below

hudu8ydu.jpg

Yes, everything was present last night when I downloaded.

Anyone download the new update a few days ago and no longer get push notifications of PM's on the iPhone? WTH?

Anyone download the new update a few days ago and no longer get push notifications of PM's on the iPhone? WTH?

Same thing for me but I get a push email so it's all good.

Same thing for me but I get a push email so it's all good.

They must have seen my post because it literally just started working after my post here. Nice! THP's presence is everywhere.

I download it a few days ago and it's been stable for me, and I haven't had an issue with push notifications, but then again I have Tapatalk 2

Back