How Much Would it Take for You to Quit?

It would take a whooooole lot, simply because, all I can think is "What would I do with a ton of money, besides retire, and want to play golf?"

7 Mill, Not a dollar less.

Now 100,000

I'd say another over $2 mil. I would move to the beach and get back into surfing.

Golf saved my life. I was a hard core addict. Picked up golf two years ago, been clean ever since. I wouldn't give up the game for money. I'm financially hurting, but it beats being a loser. Probably shouldn't have said all that...but this is family right?

Golf saved my life. I was a hard core addict. Picked up golf two years ago, been clean ever since. I wouldn't give up the game for money. I'm financially hurting, but it beats being a loser. Probably shouldn't have said all that...but this is family right?

Huge props for making the choice to be clean, and congratulations for making it! And yes, we are all family here.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

There isnt enough money in the world to make me give up golf completely. Its such a huge part of my life that I honestly dont know what I would find to fill the void.

After todays round, I'd take 20 bucks and a box of zesty salsa wheat thins. Love those things.

Love this game but I can find a new hobby for $50 Million.

Probably in the neighborhood of about 10-15 mil. I could do a lot of racing and build some seriously fast street cars with money..that would certainly keep my mind off the fact I couldn't play golf.

Back