WTB - Long Putter

Rvick82

Reaction score
Handicap
OOB 16.5
I am interested to see if anyone on here has a long/broomstick putter that is just laying around that they would like to get rid of. I have been toying around with the idea of trying one for a while but don't want to drop a bunch of cash on one. I have tried a few at various golf stores and enjoyed using them. I am looking at one around 46"-48" long with a mallet style type head. Does any have an old one laying around they would like to get rid of for a decent price? I have about $30-$40 I can spend. The rest is set aside for lessons.

I have a Taylormade Corsa Ghost I'll ship to you for $50 bucks with factory headcover , I can send pics in a text message, that's easier than loading pics from my phone

I forgot I have pictures on Photo bucket, search for Archerguy1 and look in the items for sale album and there are a few pics of the ghost putter in there along with a ping belly putter

I have a Taylormade Corsa Ghost I'll ship to you for $50 bucks with factory headcover , I can send pics in a text message, that's easier than loading pics from my phone

That is a very nice gesture and a great putter at a great price. I am looking for an older used putter as I don't have too much money to spend. This is just an experiment I've been toying around with and do not want to invest too much in it, yet. $50 is more than I want to spend right now. Thanks for the offer though!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Back