14 way divider or hate'em?

Love it! Wouldn't have it any other way.

Most of the 14 way divider bags I have had have been awful. The clubs would get tangled a lot. I actually prefer either a 6 way divider like in a staff bag or how Bennington has done it with the Quiet Organizer. That top is fantastic and I have not had a single club get tangled

The 14 divider I have has what I think is a must...the divider goes all the way the bottom of the bag. No chance of clubs getting tangled this way.

Love them and want one

For most it's too much to lug around in a stand bag, but I love mine in my Grom. Awesome for on the cart like a normal cart bag, and not too much when carrying for me. No tangling, no disorganization.

THPing on Tapatalk

I dig the 14 ways, but can also live without it.

I guess I'm easy like that.

Love them, only if they are full length!

I'm not a fan, I've see some nice bags but the 14 slots just don't do it for me. I like 6 or 8 slot bags

I have a Sun Mountain Four-5 14 day full length divider bag, but seriously thinking of changing back to 6-8, partially because I don't like the bag color.

Love my Ogio, though it has a 15-way divider. Nice when I'm wanting to carry an extra club for experimenting, but always a funny decision to decide which well to leave empty.

That said, I love the divider and won't go back to anything else.

Snap hooked from my Galaxy S3

14 way dividers are the way to go IMO, but you must get a good one. Cheap ones will just frustrate you.

I recently got my first 14-slot. While I like the clubs not getting tangled, I think I'll be going back to a six the next time I buy a bag. It's just too difficult to find that one slot that's open. You wouldn't think it would be, but it is.

I recently got my first 14-slot. While I like the clubs not getting tangled, I think I'll be going back to a six the next time I buy a bag. It's just too difficult to find that one slot that's open. You wouldn't think it would be, but it is.
I agree with you Wade...gonna do the same next time I get a new bag.

I don't like how the clubs rest in a 14 I prefer a 6 or 7 way divider

Love them... I never even consider buying a bag without one.

They are good for the OCD in me. 6 way staffer works just as good, if not better.

Love'em. Unfortunately, I don't have one!! All of mine have been either given to me or won!

I used to have one and loved it, got a new bag and it didn't have it, and now I miss it desperately!!!

I have a 14 way in my cart bag and a 6 way in my carry bag. I could go either way, both work for me. The divider configuration isn't really in the top 3 of features I look for in a bag.

I've always had a 14-way. Suits my OCD a bit. I've seen a bunch of guys with the 6 and 8-ways though and think that's the way I'm going to go in my next bag.

Love them

I swore by them until I got my Morgan Cup bag. Now I will go with 5 or 6 way dividers.

Back