What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted another pair of trousers so as Direct Golf have a 20% off sale while the Masters is on I picked up a pair of the adidas tech trousers in chrome grey for less than £30

Wanted another pair of trousers so as Direct Golf have a 20% off sale while the Masters is on I picked up a pair of the adidas tech trousers in chrome grey for less than £30
Nice deal! Thing is I need a pair for each leg!

Happy early birthday to me. The Izod outlet never stood a chance.

neta3y7y.jpg

hu2y8yzy.jpg

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

I just picked up the Gray and White/Gray/Purple plaid pants yesterday. And already have the black ones in top pic. Nice pick ups Jlukes.

I just picked up the Gray and White/Gray/Purple plaid pants yesterday. And already have the black ones in top pic. Nice pick ups Jlukes.

They were a steal out the outlets. Walked out with 5 pairs of my pants, a pair of shorts and a belt for under $190

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

I need Tiger's polo from Friday. Hell, I need to head to the outlets soon and raid Nike, Puma, and Adidas for some new gear too.

I need Tiger's polo from Friday. Hell, I need to head to the outlets soon and raid Nike, Puma, and Adidas for some new gear too.

I need Tiggers Saturday shirt. Loved that one! That yellow one has too many bad memories for me lol

Just found these on sale and could not walk out without them. Ended up getting them for half price.

A black and a blue hollas golf Brooklyn polo, had at Costco for $9.99 each.

I was just at Costco two days ago and they had the Haggar cool 18 pants for $14.97. Limited selection but still under $15 for a good pair of pants.

They were a steal out the outlets. Walked out with 5 pairs of my pants, a pair of shorts and a belt for under $190

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

I got two polos off the clearance rack for Kristen because she has to wear white polos where she works and my two pairs of pants after my 30% coupon and $10 rewards cert for like 50 bucks..love that place.

Anybody else here noticed that stores don't stock nearly enough small/medium sizes? I am a 30x30 pant, and my local Nike outlet didn't have a single pair of golf pants under a 34 waist in the entire store, let alone in my size. Ludicrous. I ended up buying a couple nice pairs of Slazenger pants at Golf Galaxy on sale for under $50 a piece, but it really burns me up sometimes that it's a lot harder to find good deals in my pant size. Shirts are better, but the same thing exists (a few S and M, but mostly L and up).

Anybody else here noticed that stores don't stock nearly enough small/medium sizes? I am a 30x30 pant, and my local Nike outlet didn't have a single pair of golf pants under a 34 waist in the entire store, let alone in my size. Ludicrous. I ended up buying a couple nice pairs of Slazenger pants at Golf Galaxy on sale for under $50 a piece, but it really burns me up sometimes that it's a lot harder to find good deals in my pant size. Shirts are better, but the same thing exists (a few S and M, but mostly L and up).

America is fat, so they need to appeal to their largest customer base. I dont fit into a 30 anymore, but used to have good luck pulling them off the mannequins.

I so want one of these:
pisa2

Last edited by a moderator:
Iliac shirts are on FedEx truck for delivery. I'll report on their look/quality when I have them in hand. Hopefully, they are as nice as I expect Iliac stuff to be. I'm still a little cautious because of the price, though.

There is an Izod outlet north of Atlanta. After seeing those pics and prices, I need to make a trip up there.

Still pondering some new spikes FJ sport, Ecco biom zero and m projects

Iliac shirts are on FedEx truck for delivery. I'll report on their look/quality when I have them in hand. Hopefully, they are as nice as I expect Iliac stuff to be. I'm still a little cautious because of the price, though.

There is an Izod outlet north of Atlanta. After seeing those pics and prices, I need to make a trip up there.

Very pleased to report that the Iliac shirts look very nice. They are pretty much spot-on in what I am looking for in a summertime golf shirt: light weight, soft and moisture-wicking. They do not have that "plasticy" feel that I have noticed in some cheaper golf shirts.

The fit may be a little large, although I have noticed that golf shirts will shrink a little bit after the first washing. I will post my thoughts on size and wear after a few sessions and washings. The shirts also have what I would consider a "soft" collar, meaning that the collar is made of the same material as the rest of the shirt. (I am used to golf shirts having a more rigid collar.) Wear on the collar may be an issue after a few washings.

All in all, these shirts are fantastic for the price. I purchased them at Rockbottomgolf, where they are currently $13 or $15 each (if you buy two or more, otherwise $20 each). I used a Masters 15% promotion, which means I bought the shirts for about $12-$13 each. Incredible value for these shirts. I will probably try to snag a couple more.

I wore one of the Iliac shirts hitting balls this afternoon. These shirts rule. It was pretty hot out on the range (and I was wearing dress slacks from work), but the shirt did not get soaked at all. I am definitely going to snag a few more of these.

Thanks for the heads up ATL. I'm off to check them out now.

I was looking at new pants and shirts, I found these this weekend, killer price

e8equ4yd.jpg

vabyve7a.jpg

Cobra golf and Ross FTW

New Mizuno shoes for Europe. HOT!

537248_553315448053648_1603477906_n.jpg

New Mizuno shoes for Europe. HOT!

537248_553315448053648_1603477906_n.jpg

I wish I could get those here. I absolutely swear by Mizuno running shoes, and I'd love to see how their golf shoes work. Those are also freaking awesome looking. It's like a cross between a dress shoe and a transformer.

Cookie, I am going to England over the summer. Hmmmmmm.

Where'd you see those shirts Seth? I can't find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back