Gas Prices: What are you paying?

$3.92 in NW Ohio. It's absurd. Only people getting rich are oil companies. There are 2 clouds in the sky, watch out gas is going up $.25. :banghead:

It got up to close to $3.80 a couple weeks ago. Now it's down to $3.399 today.

$3.329 here is the cheapest.

$3.55 is best ive seen here

Is that thing street legal? lol

Still 3.54 here. I've traded car's with Liz on work days, her car does much better on my hour daily commute.

Back up to $3.499 today.

It's down to $3.299 today. Been dropping steadily since getting up to $3.50.

Was $3.16 now $3.49

I paid $3.13 yesterday

$3.21 here at the el cheapos.

Was $3.65 today $3.59

$1.40 today

3.99 in palm beach but for Diesel (TDI) - for a bit it dipped below premium (the other vehicle) so i'm double screwed on prices. at least once a month.

3.16 here but have seen as cheap as 3.14

$3.279 yesterday.

This was discussed in the motorcycle owners thread recently and I posted in there

Once it was converted, it worked out that we are paying the equivalent of over $9 per gallon.......

Edit - link to post http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...rs-out-there&p=2068650&viewfull=1#post2068650

Not quite, as you have your liters in a gallon wrong. There are actually 3.78541 liters per gallon. So not as high of a price as you thought, but still way more than we are paying!

Not quite, as you have your liters in a gallon wrong. There are actually 3.78541 liters per gallon. So not as high of a price as you thought, but still way more than we are paying!

Ah, that would be because I calculated mine using the litres in a UK gallon.....didn't give any thought to the differences between here and the US....

$3.39 or so for regular

$3.299 in South Alabama

$3.26 in Hot Springs, Arkansas. And 36 degrees this morning.

down to $1.33

Gas prices: what are you paying?

Gas prices: what are you paying?

Which is partially cancelled out by the fact that second hand cars are far far cheaper, at least than they are in California. Cars are far more fuel efficient over there too so this misconception that owning a car in the UK is high whereas owning one in the US is lower isn't quite as true as it first seems, as I'm finding out.

Oh, and I think it's around $3.97 here for the regular stuff.

3.59 in Houghton Lake, Michigan

Back