SeeMore Putters Thread

Looks great. I have my eyes on one that its a belly as well!

My first SeeMore. Took in a chopped down Si3 belly on trade and I knew it had to be mine. I have a weakness for the feel of chopped down bellies, 2nd purchase in two weeks. Hopefully my alignment issues are OVER!
u5epyhy5.jpg

There are 3 SPi instructors around you. 1 silver Mike Hicks and two bronze certified. Let us know if you have a questions.

Canadan brought one of those SB2 putters down to Georgia and let me game it for the day. Awesome putter and he had even had lettering changed to blue (my favorite color). Good Lord it was an awesome looking putter and rolled great too!

The mFGP2 was on fire today, the two lines on the back and the one on the topline frame the ball so nicely, I should have my longer thoughts and reviews up in that thread tomorrow!

I recently procured both a new FGP, as well as a lightly used mFGP. Love the face milling on the FGP, but the "soft" feel of the mFGP is really sweet. Had a bit of a putt-off, today (first day at the course since last November = full-swing rust. Yikes!), and had significant problems with the mFGP, especially distance control. On the other hand, had really good "first time" results with the FGP. They appear to have similar specs (length/lie/grip). I guess there could be a weight difference. Oh, well. Really looking forward to more time with the FGP.

Put my mGFP2 in the bag after about a six month break. I fell in love all over again with this stick and how smooth it putts. I made some really good putts today and had a couple just miss.

Something weird is going on with my putting and I can't put my finger on it. The last two years have seen my putting reach some scary good results and it was just easy with my SeeMore in hand. The stroke felt solid, I seldom ever pulled a putt (once or twice under some crazy pressure), and my distance was spot on, but so far this year has been a struggle. I have caught myself creeping up on the ball a few times, its like reverting back to my old stroke of having my eye's directly over the ball. Fixed that and doing better, but honestly don't feel like I'm striking the ball center, I feel it in my hands more than ever and no idea why the sudden change. I also find my arm/hands in the stroke which is something I've never done.

I'm still averaging 31 putts a round, but I know things are not right. Back to the greens all this week after work, one part of my game I can't afford to lose.

Something weird is going on with my putting and I can't put my finger on it. The last two years have seen my putting reach some scary good results and it was just easy with my SeeMore in hand. The stroke felt solid, I seldom ever pulled a putt (once or twice under some crazy pressure), and my distance was spot on, but so far this year has been a struggle. I have caught myself creeping up on the ball a few times, its like reverting back to my old stroke of having my eye's directly over the ball. Fixed that and doing better, but honestly don't feel like I'm striking the ball center, I feel it in my hands more than ever and no idea why the sudden change. I also find my arm/hands in the stroke which is something I've never done.

I'm still averaging 31 putts a round, but I know things are not right. Back to the greens all this week after work, one part of my game I can't afford to lose.

thedue - trust in soling the putter correctly. Next time you are on the practicing putting green. Trust soling the putter head first then walk into the putt. Try this and let us know. It should feel a little awkward but it is getting you back to your correct posture and hand position.

thedue - trust in soling the putter correctly. Next time you are on the practicing putting green. Trust soling the putter head first then walk into the putt. Try this and let us know. It should feel a little awkward but it is getting you back to your correct posture and hand position.

Sole the putter and then step into the shot, check. I'll give that a try, thanks for the tip.

Sole the putter and then step into the shot, check. I'll give that a try, thanks for the tip.

Duey- I was told to "trust the lie" about 40 times the the span of one hour with Ted Gallina. Trust the lie.

Duey- I was told to "trust the lie" about 40 times the the span of one hour with Ted Gallina. Trust the lie.

I'm not sure what that means, lol. I can see trusting the line, but the lie?

That's it.

What's odd is how everything just changed after two years. I felt in position and completely comfortable as always. No changes to my routine, but everything feels different and I'm pulling putts.

I will give this a try and may send a video to Ted again, he's helped a ton in the past.

What's odd is how everything just changed after two years. I felt in position and completely comfortable as always. No changes to my routine, but everything feels different and I'm pulling putts.

I will give this a try and may send a video to Ted again, he's helped a ton in the past.

Your hands have are too low at address. You are bringing the putter head back but too much inside the line. Therefore you are missing your putts to the right. Your quick fix is ..... pulling your putts.

Trust the sole - therefore your hands and spine angle will be higher and takeaway will be more down the line - use your SPi yoga ball or jar of peanut butter or can of beans to trust the weighting, takeaway and follow through.

Your hands have are too low at address. You are bringing the putter head back but too much inside the line. Therefore you are missing your putts to the right. Your quick fix is ..... pulling your putts.

Trust the sole - therefore your hands and spine angle will be higher and takeaway will be more down the line - use your SPi yoga ball or jar of peanut butter or can of beans to trust the weighting, takeaway and follow through.

No idea how you can call this without seeing my setup and stroke, but felt I might be coming inside to far on the back stroke. Sounds like you may have nailed it. Will give that a try tomorrow, thanks for the help.

Is there a big difference between the silver and bronze spi guys? There's a silver guy that's not that far from me but it booking a session with someone else would definitely be more convenient for me.

Any thoughts?

Is there a big difference between the silver and bronze spi guys? There's a silver guy that's not that far from me but it booking a session with someone else would definitely be more convenient for me.

Any thoughts?
I didn't know they had different ratings, my guess would be ask SeeMore, they are super helpful!

Any thoughts?

As far as I understand it, more time with the system and basically they have continued their SPi education as well.

My first SeeMore. Took in a chopped down Si3 belly on trade and I knew it had to be mine. I have a weakness for the feel of chopped down bellies, 2nd purchase in two weeks. Hopefully my alignment issues are OVER!
u5epyhy5.jpg

I have an m3b that I am actually thinking about cutting down right now. The shaft seems little fatter than normal (though, this is my first SeeMore, so perhaps not?), so did you have success just cutting it to length and regripping? I have a SuperStroke belly grip on my putter now, so I am guessing it wouldn't be an issue to do this and regrip with another SuperStroke just in the standard size?

As far as I understand it, more time with the system and basically they have continued their SPi education as well.

What I figured. Just wondering if its worth going out of my way for a fitting and probably one lesson. I suspect no. Just curious.

What I figured. Just wondering if its worth going out of my way for a fitting and probably one lesson. I suspect no. Just curious.
Any SPi instructor is worth their weight in gold, I'd go with what's closest and know you'll be getting filled with info!

SeeMore PTM1 Black Stealth

SeeMore PTM1 Black Stealth

Just ordered this putter today. Anyone else had a chance to get acquainted with it yet?

SPECS:

- :seemore: PTM1 Black Stealth
- 34.75" length
- 345 grams (instead of 335)
- Red :seemore: Tour Classic Grip with Floating Red RST Headcover.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I need a new putter. I just can't use mine. The weighting is severely bothering me. It feels like the weight is everywhere, where as I grab any other putter and instantly feel locked in my stroke and I can feel the perimeter weighting. I put some lead tape on mine, but now it's a tad on the heavy side and still doesn't have enough weighting. Are all SeeMores like this or just the FGP2? Why the lack of perimeter weighting!!!???

Back