Diane

Reaction score
It seems as though everyone is depressed - what's going on? It's Friday! :clapp: I'm happy about that. I have a bit of a lazy weekend planned, but am going to play in a golf outing on Sunday. It should be fun - there are 20 of us and the weather is supposed to be beautiful.

Im in a great mood Diane.

This weekend GG is heading over to the Taylormade Performance Labs to film our female tester and I will be home with the baby Ellie (dog). Tonight we will get dinner some where and then Sunday it is finishing up the Fall fashion articles for next week.

It seems as though everyone is depressed - what's going on? It's Friday! :clapp: I'm happy about that. I have a bit of a lazy weekend planned, but am going to play in a golf outing on Sunday. It should be fun - there are 20 of us and the weather is supposed to be beautiful.

Friday is my favorite day of the week. When I DID work (I made out the schedules) I NEVER worked a Friday.

This week couldn't end soon enough....totally a TGIF mood for me

Im in a pretty good mood today. My girlfriend had some surgery done yesterday, so I called in sick today and am taking care of her.
Her surgery went well, so no worries.

I am playing golf tomorrow and the forecast is top notch, so I'm pretty happy with life right now. :)

Today is definitely a TGIF day. Going to try and hit one of the courses closer to home (The Majors or Duran) with possibly another round Sunday a little further from home - maybe Sandridge in Vero Beach or Royal Oak in Titusville.

It’s been a long week for me but not terrible. Tonight my wife has a late client meeting so I am picking up our daughter for some daddy/daughter time. :blob: Nine holes tomorrow morning, mow the yard and then we’re off to look at flooring and paint options because we are redoing our basement.

Sunday is church and then probably the park with the family and dogs.

Oh yeah, plus my golf trip is less than thirty days away so I have started thinking about that a little more. :banana:

I didn't sleep last night: coughing fits. Allergies have been kicking my tail for a few days now, and it's to the drainage stage (super yuck)

I came into the office early this morning to get my job knocked out. I'm planning to leave shortly after the boss ducks out to go hunting :D

I've got to get out to the Farm again, to get some more work done on the Doodlebug, so no golf again (I've played once since the middle of July, it's starting to suck...)_

Im in a great mood Diane.

This weekend GG is heading over to the Taylormade Performance Labs to film our female tester and I will be home with the baby Ellie (dog). Tonight we will get dinner some where and then Sunday it is finishing up the Fall fashion articles for next week.

Don't forget football on Sunday. Lots and lots of football!!

Im in a pretty good mood today. My girlfriend had some surgery done yesterday, so I called in sick today and am taking care of her.

Aww, you are a great boyfriend, she is a lucky lady : )

It has been a hellish TWO weeks, I cannot wait for the weekend to begin! Unfortunately, no golf this weekend, I AM brewing a new batch of beer tonight, tomorrow is a friends bday party, Sunday is church and house work..

I don't usually golf on weekends, but plenty of other stuff to keep me busy. Saturday is probably a 5 mile hike up in Red Rock Canyon with my four legged buddy "Mik". Sunday is the NFL, a recliner, and maybe a cook out.

Golf tomorrow with a my buddy. Up to the Frozen Tundra for the Packers/Bengals game Sunday. Should be a a good weekend.

Kevin

It's been a long week for me and my family I've been working from home since I'm still on pain meds following my RC surgery and in no shape to drive. I took my last dose this morning, so I should be more alert, hopefully with tolerable pain.

Other things at home have left the rest of my family in a funk. My wife has been doing all the shopping, chores, etc., along with all the driving of my two boys to their football practices/games. Today, she's manning a booth right now at the Race for the Cure, for her clinic. She's exhausted.

My oldest son played in a JV game last night. We didn't attend the game because it started before my wife would come home from work. We get a call about 5pm that my son has been hurt. My wife rushes to downtown Portland, fighting traffic all the way, and brings him to a nearby hospital and waits three hours to have a doctor check for a possible concussion (again). My son told all of us all along that he was fine, but the coach and trainer wanted him to be checked out anyway. He might play in tonight's varsity game that we're attending.

It's also the first full week of school for my boys. That, and 2 hour practices every evening have taken a toll on my youngest son, who's been cranky.

Since my youngest son's football game is Saturday afternoon, we'll all probably sleep in a bit tomorrow morning. The weather this weekend should be nice and warm, so even though no golf for me, it'll be nice at the game.

I generally don't play on the weekends. Retirement allows that luxury.

I am playing at Tubac (Tubac Golf Resort Hotels ) so I am a very happy camper. One of my favorite courses. Sunday, I have free rounds at Arizona National (Arizona National Golf Club ). Not going to be a bad weekend.

They filmed some of Tin Cup there right? BTW I too like that course!

This weekend is going to be hard.......last one before I start to ramp up training for next contract! After this weekend gone will be the saturdays of doing nothing, instead they will be replaced by conferences, meetings, headaches and lots of pt..........:banghead:! Plus the nerve's and pressure start building cause nothing is definite. We are gonna go next month, stand down, wait gonna leave in Nov, belay that last, wait be on the plane in 4 hours..............I need a new job! Already got grey coming in at the temple's and I am only 26.............:banghead:

Been another busy week at work, got a big project done with relocating the chiller unit. This weekend has no plans at all.Was supposed to go to a buddies place for his house warming, but honestly I don't want to drive 2 hrs to Milwaukee right now.

Hope all is well and smart move on staying home today :clapp:

They filmed some of Tin Cup there right? BTW I too like that course!

They filmed it at Tubac. The "water hole" where Roy dropped so many shots in the water is #4 or 5 on the Rancho nine. We won't be playing it tomorrow although I have played it. What is really surprising is how small that pond actually is compared to how it looks on film.

I just checked our tee times and got a shock! We are teeing off at 7AM. I will have to be out of the house a little after 4:45 to get there in time to warm up.:bulgy-eyes:

Today has been pretty lazy. The Kid gets to play his first football game tomorrow. He didn't have enough practices in to play last week (too much family travel), so he is stoked for this. Then it's our block party.

Well I went and played 18 today and actually hit some nice shots, left way to many putts for par short for some reason today. Tomorrow is honey do's and then another 9 on monday and then Tuesday I go for more firearms instructor training (yep that qualifies as a play day...lol). Its should be a great week end and start of the week.

Today has been pretty lazy. The Kid gets to play his first football game tomorrow. He didn't have enough practices in to play last week (too much family travel), so he is stoked for this. Then it's our block party.

Is your son enjoying youth football? My youngest (8th grade) has played youth FB since 4th grade. He had a tough time the first year or two. He's always been the tallest on the team, but not necessarily the strongest and not nearly the fastest. The last two years have been great years of growth for him, with this season (we're playing our second game of the season tonight) being the best so far. He worked out with my eldest in the weightlifting program at the high school this past summer and has made great gains in strength, explosiveness and quickness. Along with that came loads of confidence. This will be his best season ever.

Change of plans for Sunday. Some of us are having "another" annual golf outing at a dry lake bed south of town. This one is slated to be a long drive competition. 450+ yards will be common. Plan is to meet at 4am, have a pancake, sausage breakfast, then when sun up hits, go for it. Hopefully we will all make it back into town by 1 pm for NFL viewing. Winner get bragging rights till what ever we think of next.

In case some of you might be wondering about the 450 yard+ distances, I can explain. It's a dry lake bed. Very smooth, flat, hard, and no out of bounds:D

Sometimes I think the sun has cooked all our desert rat brains. :banghead:

Is your son enjoying youth football? My youngest (8th grade) has played youth FB since 4th grade. He had a tough time the first year or two. He's always been the tallest on the team, but not necessarily the strongest and not nearly the fastest. The last two years have been great years of growth for him, with this season (we're playing our second game of the season tonight) being the best so far. He worked out with my eldest in the weightlifting program at the high school this past summer and has made great gains in strength, explosiveness and quickness. Along with that came loads of confidence. This will be his best season ever.

The Kid has similar issues--he's grown so fast he can't keep up with his body. His enthusiasm varies from week to week, depending on how much playing time he gets. A couple of the running backs are injured right now, and he thinks he may have a shot at fullback as the team gets rearranged (he's on the offensive line now). Hubby thinks he should be playing defense. I'm clueless; I want him to have something he loves to do.

Back