Christie Kerr - "World, I am Good!"

Christie Kerr is awesome. Great player, beautiful eyes, lots of money and she plays golf what more could you ask for?

How much did she pay you for this post? A bottle of her wine? A used hat? :act-up:

i didn't see this particular interview, but I have seen her on several TV shows where she was not in the LPGA arena and she didn't seem arrogant or classless. As a matter of fact, she seemed quite pleasant.

We might not be having this conversation if she were a male. In our society, being aggressive and confident about one's ability has been rendered unattractive in females.

i didn't see this particular interview, but I have seen her on several TV shows where she was not in the LPGA arena and she didn't seem arrogant or classless. As a matter of fact, she seemed quite pleasant.

We might not be having this conversation if she were a male. In our society, being aggressive and confident about one's ability has been rendered unattractive in females.

I think people say the same thing about Tiger and Sergio all the time. Phil has a nickname of FIGJAM for the exact same reason.

Back