Bobby Grace Interview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The interview will not be up on the main site for a few days, but we wanted to give our forum members a sneak peak at what is coming up. This is part 1 of our Bobby Grace interview segment and we hope you check it out. Let us know your thoughts.

Here is part 2 of our interview with Bobby Grace. In this section he talks about his career timeline and where he has been.

Here is part 3 of our interview with Bobby Grace. In it he speaks about what is coming soon.

Here is part 4 of our interview as Bobby Grace continues to showcase another part of his new line.

Here is part 5 of our interview with Bobby Grace. He goes through the last part of his new line with a couple of gorgeous putters.

Last edited:
  • Admin
We will be updating the forum with more of this interview over the course of the week and we want to hear your comments on your thoughts. We will be going back to meet with Bobby Grace and his team again in a few weeks and will get all follow up questions answered then.

• Admin
Bump for AM readers.

I gotta admit, I don't know a lot about the putters or Bobby Grace himself. I liked this part of the interview though and look forward to the rest.

• Admin
I gotta admit, I don't know a lot about the putters or Bobby Grace himself. I liked this part of the interview though and look forward to the rest.

Thanks Smalls. We look forward to more feedback on what they thought and once we get some more, we will post part 2.

I am not sure why I have never considered this putter company before. As much as I like the SeeMore, this might give it a run for it's money. Great interview so far. There's three more parts? Do we really have to wait?

• Admin
I think you and I are the only ones excited about the Bobby Grace stuff smalls. hehe

Seems like it JB! Not sure why?

I made a couple of posts on the other two threads, "Tour Shop unboxing" and "THP Visitig Bobby Grace". I remember when Bobby Grace's putters were once the most high-end exotic putters in the world and wrote that the Tour Shop was a sweet-looking putter.

I like the two-part interview. I had forgotten about his HSM inserts, but remembered right away what the acronym stood for.

Thanks Bonk. Part 3 will be coming up today. We are glad that a few are getting some enjoyment out of these

The interviews are great. Like I wrote, I knew that Nick Price had success with Bobby Grace's putters but I had no idea that their putters were so dominant. The part about taking 1st through 10th place in one tournament was cool, and I agree with Bobby - that's a record that will never be broken with huge number of putter manufacturers today.

I hope that when it's time for me to start looking for another putter, Bobby Grace has a nice looking, center-shafted mallet with the same unique "handmade" look of that Tour Shop. :thumb:

Part 3 will be up in a little while bonk and he starts to go through some pretty cool stuff.

I wouldn't know the name or beable to pick out a putter designed by him. Hopefully by the end of the interview I will be able to. "Fat lady Swings" :laughing: That's great and to only sell 300,000 of them.

Great background info. For those of us that don't know names it's great to hear where he's been and what he's done.

I can't wait for the new stuff to come out. I'll check them out when I see them in the store.

Parts 4 and 5 cover even more of his new line bogey.

All 3 interview threads have been merged together. Each part will be put in the first post of this thread. That way people that have not seen the first couple will be able to watch them all in one thread.

We will get part 4 up tomorrow.

So far, I'm loving the interviews.

I've been a fan of his work for some time, his mallets are nice, but I really like his blade designs. I am absolutely loving the gun finish on the mallet he's showing off in interview 3, talk about gorgeous!

You all saw the MK-5 that I modified to make it a heel shaft, it's a very smooth rolling putter, and a lot of fun to play with. Pop still games it

Brand new Bobby Grace putters will be selling for $129 this December? That's an amazing price for all that technology, as well as having a unique, high-end putter that most likely no one else in your foursome (maybe club?) would have.

I thought long and hard about the M1 when I found a new one in a Myrtle Beach golf shop last year. What a great feeling putter.

I'm not a huge fan of polymer inserts (very bad experiences with a company that starts with O), but I'll have to give one a try if I can find one. He seems like a decent fellow.

Great job on the interview. I am curious about this HSM facing and what if feels like. Have you reviewed any Bobby Grace putters, JB?

I have not, but we have one coming soon. We will also have a very cool video coming up in the next few days that shows how they make the HSM.

Back