Forum Testing Signup - TaylorMade Putters - Daddy Long Legs & Spider Blade

Congrats testers.

I'm really excited to follow along with this one! Good luck to the testers.

Congrats to all the testers. I will be following along with your reviews.

Just rolled this at Dicks after I tried on some Puma shoes for sizing.

One word to describe the putter: Stable.

Really looking forward to see the reviews!

Congrats guys! Looking forward to your thoughts.

Great group of testers cant wait to read your thoughts! Enjoy

Congrats to all the testers! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Have fun with these. I think it's going top be a great testing.

great group of testers looking forward to some reviews.

Congrats testers!!! Some very intriguing putters for you to test.

I cant wait for my DLL to get here! I havent stopped talking about it since I got the PM from JB. I think my wife is getting annoyed. I was just talking to a friend right before these were announced about possibly backweighting a putter to see what results it created. I think the Spider head is the perfect combination for this concept!

Congrats to the Testers! Great group of folks and I'm looking forward to your thoughts :clapp:

Congrats testers!! Have fun with it, hope these help you roll some more putts in.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Rolled the Daddy Long Legs at a Golfsmith today. Liked the feel of it!

Congrats testers!

Congrats testers! Happy rolling!

Tapa Slice

Solid group of testers there for sure. Looks like I may have opportunity to roll each of these putters as I have a good friend testing each of the offerings.

Congratulations to everyone picked!

Congrats!

Rolled this one today in both 35 & 38 in and I am so glad I ordered the 38. This review is gonna be fun.

Congrats to all the testers! This looked like it would be super fun to do! Looking forwards to reading everyones findings and how they sink putts!

Congrats to the testers! Look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Congrats to all the testers. I know you'll do a great job!

I can't tell you guys how excited I am to be apart of a THP testing process! Especially one with Taylormade, considering I'm such a Taylormade fan boy. I really appreciate the opportunity and want to thank THP and Taylormade again. I will do my best to give a really great and thorough review in return for such an amazing opportunity.

Grats to the testers! Have fun

Back