New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

Course looks pretty tight and demanding of a good tee ball. I might end up playing 3w off the tee most of the day, depending on my range session.

Gonna do my best. Mitch has ( unfortunately) played with me several times.
Glad to see my foursome:

fireitup & jwkde
kenh & motoo344

Get to play with Mitch again and meet two more THPers.
JWKDE get ready to FIRE IT UP and kick some butt!!!!

Buckjob, now that the teams are announced, you can put your real handicap in your profile.

Buckjob, now that the teams are announced, you can put your real handicap in your profile.

haha i dunno what you're talking about.... why don't you do the same! i know you're scratch bro.... can't wait for you to carry me so i can ride your coattails to victory!!!!!!

haha i dunno what you're talking about.... why don't you do the same! i know you're scratch bro.... can't wait for you to carry me so i can ride your coattails to victory!!!!!!

So we should just call you the Lakers.

So we should just call you the Lakers.

i don't like basketball.... except the harlem globetrotters. although i think JB and I are gonna have an awesome rematch this year in the 2nd annual AC THP 1 on 2 basketball tourney!

He actually plays closer to a 25 - 26. I have no clue where he got this 18 from.

There, that oughta put the fear of team Buckob in them. Maybe I should leave it that way until after the Inv.

Centre is praying my ankle doesnt heal so he has JevBickus on his team. That guy can flat out play. :act-up:

Nah, he stinks. Game doesn't travel.

Been super busy trying to wrap up my school stuff so I'm a little behind..

You still hoping to play dev?

Been super busy trying to wrap up my school stuff so I'm a little behind..

You still hoping to play dev?

If no one fills my spot and I am up to it I will play for sure. If no one fills the spot some guy named JevBickus is going to play for me. There were some people on the waiting list so we will see what happens.

If no one fills my spot and I am up to it I will play for sure. If no one fills the spot some guy named JevBickus is going to play for me. There were some people on the waiting list so we will see what happens.

Ahh.. Got ya..

Well I hope you can pull it off buddy. If not, Bickus will have to do. :p

There, that oughta put the fear of team Buckob in them. Maybe I should leave it that way until after the Inv.

plenty of time to drop that .5 into the negative bro!

plenty of time to drop that .5 into the negative bro!

Only took me five seconds to go from a twenty-something to .5, so it's doable. Seriously, I will finally get my first round in this weekend and I've had 6 months to refine my game in my head. If I only do half as good as I do in my daydreams, that trophy will be ours.

Only took me five seconds to go from a twenty-something to .5, so it's doable. Seriously, I will finally get my first round in this weekend and I've had 6 months to refine my game in my head. If I only do half as good as I do in my daydreams, that trophy will be ours.

Ok. Now I'm worried.

hahaha glad you're getting out... i'm playing tomorrow with some friends looking forward to a nice day here in the 70's then it looks like its getting cold again this weekend.

hahaha glad you're getting out... i'm playing tomorrow with some friends looking forward to a nice day here in the 70's then it looks like its getting cold again this weekend.
I heard you're playing down in Mercer county NJ on Friday as well.

I heard you're playing down in Mercer county NJ on Friday as well.

i'm still up in the air but its not looking good... got some family stuff going on and its a long drive and i'm playing saturday as well.

i'm still up in the air but its not looking good... got some family stuff going on and its a long drive and i'm playing saturday as well.

I hear ya. It is a ride and a half for you.

Anyone coming in early Saturday Morning from the AC airport and need a ride, let me know. I have to pass it on my way from Brigantine.

Was contemplating getting in 9 at Blue Heron on Friday after my morning round. Its only $30 with cart.

Was contemplating getting in 9 at Blue Heron on Friday after my morning round. Its only $30 with cart.

I'd be interested in that. I'd do 18 if anyone was up for a mid to late afternoon round

I'd be interested in that. I'd do 18 if anyone was up for a mid to late afternoon round

I might be up for mid afternoon round. Depends on work. Will probably know by early next week.

Not sure if I could do 18. I have a 10:36 that should be over by 3 latest but you never know what the pace of play is going to be like.

Back