Energy Drinks & Shots

I just did a radius search on Monsters website and I was amazed how many local bars and restaurants were on the list. I need to ask them for it the next time I'm there!!!

Well mward is on the watch list now for not buying a case. Still need to get this

He used tangier and citrusy in a sentence. Solid work bro!

The more I thought about it, the citrusy taste reminds me a little of a grapefruit. Not overwhelming but definitely a subtle taste

pudyne6y.jpg

Good morning Beags

TH34! My desk looked like that 4 hours ago, except they were empty

I really hate Tex right now.

I think after one I can say it tastes better than the White to me.. Too early to tell, so good thing I bought 5 more

So I have been looking for this ever elusive Ultra Blue. Everytime I go into a store to pick one up, I see and empty row beside all of the other Monster drinks. I have yet to get my hands on one.

I am thinking of setting out on a mission to drive to every gas station until I find one.

It's better to have a banana, or even some b complex. That will give you alot of energy, and it's good for you.

It's better to have a banana, or even some b complex. That will give you alot of energy, and it's good for you.

I had a banana and a Monster, double the energy hehe.

In all seriousness, there isnt near enough science out on energy drinks to prove whether they are harmful or not, so I guess I am a Guinea Pig of sorts

It's normally an energy/protein bar and a five hour energy on the course. Energy drinks have enough caffeine to kill a large animal

Tapa Slice

In all seriousness, there isnt near enough science out on energy drinks to prove whether they are harmful or not, so I guess I am a Guinea Pig of sorts

Thain said I was going to die one day after I posted an image of the white snow covered monster can in hand. Unfortunately, I am still here.

Don't feel like you are the only Guinea Pig out there. I have been drinking these things for years with no problems yet. I really put these things through their paces back in college.

BTW- I can really turn that club over at impact with that extra pinkie on my right hand.

It's normally an energy/protein bar and a five hour energy on the course. Energy drinks have enough caffeine to kill a large animal

Tapa Slice

An October 2010 analysis by ConsumerLab.com found the caffeine content of a full bottle of 5-Hour Energy is 207 mg

The monster I just had is only 140 mg of Caffeine.

I really hate Tex right now.
I do as well, and yet somehow at the same time love him!!! I know I'm weird, those do look tasty though!

Tapa Slice
Did you just call me a large animal?

Back