SPOT OPEN - 2013 THP Outing

I think OG is scaring them off.

That almost did it right there.

Dude I am pulling out my bag of tricks and it's frustrating! I mean shat, if nobody will share my monkey butt powder, then what is the world coming to :confused2:? I know someone will come to their senses and hop all over this. Kind of like a fat rat on a chunk a chunk of burning cheese :pig::hungry:

I wish this was in driving distance I would be there in a heartbeat but airfare is just asinine right now.

Dude I am pulling out my bag of tricks and it's frustrating! I mean shat, if nobody will share my monkey butt powder, then what is the world coming to :confused2:? I know someone will come to their senses and hop all over this. Kind of like a fat rat on a chunk a chunk of burning cheese :pig::hungry:

I have no idea what you're saying, but I know what you mean. heh.

Accept OGs MBP!!!!!! SOMEONE.

I think you're right.

Is your name on the list? Maybe your're scared I'll get a picture of you snoring like a bear in Blarisville :laughing:. You know that has happened before huh homerun :D

I wish this was in driving distance I would be there in a heartbeat but airfare is just asinine right now.

Dang dude that sucks! Nobody up ya way to car pool with?

Gas money isn't the problem bro it's the 3 days driving =D

I hear ya! Heck it's a long way for KB and I to drive IMO. I couldn't even imagine the distance you would have to cover.

Is your name on the list? Maybe your're scared I'll get a picture of you snoring like a bear in Blarisville :laughing:. You know that has happened before huh homerun :D

Hahaha I ain't the only one who had his picture taken in blairsville you old coot! I would be on it like a duck on a junebug if my life wasn't upside down brother.

Hahaha I ain't the only one who had his picture taken in blairsville you old coot! I would be on it like a duck on a junebug if my life wasn't upside down brother.

Sorry about the upside down stuff buddy. We have had some fun rounds together and hopefully that will happen again one day soon.

It will happen. That much is guaranteed.

Ok so I'm only going to hold this "share my Monkey Butt powder", open for so long. I mean this is a chance of a lifetime for some lucky THP'er. I don't just share my dust with any old dog off the street :nono:

Come on now, so who is gonna be my butt brutha from another Mother :D

220.jpg

The offer to share my monkey butt powder has now expired :alien:. That last person to sign up for the outing, is now on their own however we still want you to jump in with us! Sign up today as time is running out :blob:

Last edited:
Bump to the top, time is running out!

I am also surprised this spot hasn't been filled yet

I wish i could go but it would be a long haul from CA

Even longer haul from here in the UK.....

Wish I could be buddy, wife is due somewhere between the 12th and 19th, killing me not to be there and even moreso that there is still a spot open

Wish I could be buddy, wife is due somewhere between the 12th and 19th, killing me not to be there and even moreso that there is still a spot open

Facetime her. Besides, no one actually has their kid when they're supposed to.

Facetime her. Besides, no one actually has their kid when they're supposed to.

exactly, so her due date of 5/12 is garbage and she will have it 5-7 days late like the last 2 lol

enough about that, Im just hoping some lucky THPER can jump in and steal this spot

you've already gone thought the child birth experience with her. Just routine now.

That was my guilty post attempt. You are exempt.

Next??

maybe someone at the Ohio Invitational will have the best time ever and want to come on down.

Just tell her to concentrate, squeeze shut and hold the kid in for an extra day til you make it back. :alien: :screwy:

I kid... But really, I hope someone scoops this spot up fast.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Back