The Journey To Ohio - The THP Tour Van

Semantics, but it kind of forks right as you hit TN, no? 24 left to Franklin and then up 65 through Louisville to OH rather than going straight up 75?

It does, but it is an hour longer to go through Nashville/Louisville instead of Knoxville/Lexington

Hard to believe you guys are in TN already

I was in class as you guys went through Kennesaw.

I hope you guys saw the University!!

We were making good timing until this.

pyja9eba.jpg

There is a lane blocked about 4 miles up the road so traffic has come to a stop.

I keep imagining seeing SharkWrestler's Conversion van in this picture... :laughing:

Pass right by it

So you didn't see it? Oh well, it's hard to miss it on 75 going south. You'll probably see it there.

So you didn't see it? Oh well, it's hard to miss it on 75 going south. You'll probably see it there.
Remember that time the THP Tour Van event took place in Kennesaw? That was neat.

Remember that time the THP Tour Van event took place in Kennesaw? That was neat.

I can always count on you Ryan, to bust my balls whenever possible :act-up:

We were making good timing until this.

pyja9eba.jpg

There is a lane blocked about 4 miles up the road so traffic has come to a stop.

I knew you guys should have stopped in Atlanta for lunch. (You would have been able to sit in traffic for much longer...)

It did have a golden ticket

I didnt want to say it, but it certainly was a highlight of the weekend

Nearing the 10 hour mark. Not including stops of course

2ehe9uty.jpg

I'm jealous of that 63 degree temp guage right now!

Nearing the 10 hour mark. Not including stops of course

2ehe9uty.jpg

For the Record I may be chasing the sprinter

I snapped this picture a while back. I know we have a member or two who loves over his way.

uvaqupuh.jpg

DAGNABBIT I work off of 247 and could have gotten a picture. If only I had been paying attention to this thread earlier. D@MN!

My house is like 4 miles off this exit. :(

Nice. I like it

that donne is a sneaky fella

Back