What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After weeks of fighting the urges, I finally succumbed to the curiosity and bought a J40 60*. Should arrive early next week.

After weeks of fighting the urges, I finally succumbed to the curiosity and bought a J40 60*. Should arrive early next week.

YESSSSS All thanks to a few #WPF's! well done

Greg! I like the purchase! Another #WPF success story!

Well, it's about damn time!

Well, it's about damn time!

Welcome, Hawk, to the buying thread. Did you get lost on your way to the pondering thread? :D

Hey now. I've bought quite a bit in the last few months!

Hey now. I've bought quite a bit in the last few months!

Haha! I haven't. I've been out of the buying loop for the past few months. Maybe why I haven't noticed you in here...

I cooled off a month ago or so, but I was seeking retail therapy pretty steadily there for awhile. It's easy to get hooked on buying new crap, as we all know :D

I cooled off a month ago or so, but I was seeking retail therapy pretty steadily there for awhile. It's easy to get hooked on buying new crap, as we all know :D

I wouldn't... :bashful:

DSC00854_zpsa19a4b58.jpg

double of one of my favorite headcovers showed up now i have one for my collection and one to game... also grabbed a super stroke slim ultra slim putter grip callaway razr tip and shaft epoxy!

DSC00854_zpsa19a4b58.jpg

double of one of my favorite headcovers showed up now i have one for my collection and one to game... also grabbed a super stroke slim ultra slim putter grip callaway razr tip and shaft epoxy!

I'll take the extra off of your hands if you don't have room for it...

Bcuk, that thing is B-E-A-UTIFUL!

I'll take the extra off of your hands if you don't have room for it...

haha yeah right i've been trying to get a spare for over a year.... they are rare and no one ever wants to give them up. Only 25 ever made! and i own 2 green ones now!

haha yeah right i've been trying to get a spare for over a year.... they are rare and no one ever wants to give them up. Only 25 ever made! and i own 2 green ones now!

Persistence pays off, bro!

Bought four FJ Polo's yesterday, 2 for $40 couldn't pass it up. Today bought a Birdieball putting green, try to get my putts per round down a little bit. Possibly going to a demo day tomorrow just to mess around, will have to leave the wallet at home.

Ladies Blue Cobra Amp Cell Driver thanks to my very awesome husband!!! Should be here in 7-10 days. Now I'm going to be antsy like a kid at Christmas for the next week.

Bought a Nike VRS 3 wood and a TM Rescue 2011 hybrid/utility club. One wood, two wedges, and a putter left to go before my set is completely overhauled with new gear.

Ladies Blue Cobra Amp Cell Driver thanks to my very awesome husband!!! Should be here in 7-10 days. Now I'm going to be antsy like a kid at Christmas for the next week.

very nice! can't wait to see you BOMB that bad boy in Orlando!

Callaway Diablo Extreme Sunglasses. White/navy

Got a pair of Adidas Powerband 4.0's off Ebay... They arrived today I got a left 10 1/2W & a right 9 1/2W. The seller apologized profusely & has already shipped a replacement pair & the return shipping label for the mis-matched pair.

Ah well... Wasn't going to wear them tomorrow anyways.

DSC00854_zpsa19a4b58.jpg

That is hot!

EvOLtE TaPpEd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back