Ontario,Western New York, Northwest Pennsylvania and surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been gone for awhile but I have returned. Golfing 18 tomorrow at Byrne Cliff in Varysburg tomorrow. 2 pm tee time! They're wide open so if you guys are around, stop by!!

Been gone for awhile but I have returned. Golfing 18 tomorrow at Byrne Cliff in Varysburg tomorrow. 2 pm tee time! They're wide open so if you guys are around, stop by!!

Welcome back! I am not familiar with Varysburg. Where in NY is it?

Here's some pics from Ohio guys!
a6u3y7a3.jpg

azugequn.jpg
ehese7ag.jpg

Got out for 27 holes Ryder Cup style with my church today. Our team won by 5. I was driving the ball fantastic on the last 9, but the alternate shot format just killed me. I couldn't hit a good shot at all. Ended up with a disappointing 44 when we were playing one-on-one. Should've been a 40, but a par-3 just destroyed the back for me.

Well, weather not looking good for us in Ohio tomorrow so Allan and I decided we're going to head home early in the morning. I checked the weather for home and it looks like it's going to be nice, going to try and play 18 tomorrow after noon. Mostly will get 9 in though.

played 18 on Friday at le roy, took a cart and played 18 holes in 2 hours, was windy and a little cold, played bogey golf, but at least the sun was shinning, umpired a double header in holley today, looking to tee it up with jimmy sunday afternoon, play well every one!

where are your from Tearsofnorris?

Played nine today. I was hitting on and off, so not a good score. Putting got better but still bad. 9-over 44. Need to really improve on the consistency.

Played with my pop today. Played awful. Going to blame the 6.5 hour drive back from Cinci. My dad scored pretty well while not playing the best. He shot 41 and could have easily shot par. Me not so much. 47. Tried getting the round in before the rain and was hurrying and not taking my time concentrating the way I should have.

lol, maybe not par sunday, one or two over would be more like it. double boeyed the last 2 holes and was five over, but had a chip in for birdie and a chip for a 3" gimme on a par 3, it is going to be nice to play when i do not have some where to go or something to do after a round, just relax and play golf, damn life and work get in the way of golf last couple of weeks!!!!

i know where west seneca is, used to know some firemen from senca hose 5, good bunch of guys

Glad to be back in Rochester and I can concentrate on golf for the next couple of weeks. Have my first NYSGA event on May 13th and I have to get some more rounds under my belt before I felt comfortable. Was hitting the ball really well as last week on the range, so hopefully it carries over.

The weather for later in the week looks incredible. Who is up for a round this weekend?

Just finished up a really really great range session. I am very excited at how well I was striking the ball. Very straight sometimes the baby fade would come in but not much at all.

Aaron I'll be out all week I will be playing at least 9 holes a day as long as it's not raining. As for Saturday I know I'll be playing 18-36 holes at LeRoy you're more than welcome to join!

Just finished up a really really great range session. I am very excited at how well I was striking the ball. Very straight sometimes the baby fade would come in but not much at all.

Aaron I'll be out all week I will be playing at least 9 holes a day as long as it's not raining. As for Saturday I know I'll be playing 18-36 holes at LeRoy you're more than welcome to join!

Count me in for Leroy this weekend. Getting the walking shoes on. 36 on Saturday?

Nice to see everyone getting out! I'll be at Ivy Ridge Thursday,Holland Hills Saturday and Glen Oak Sunday............Tuscarora on Monday!

Got to Lakeshore CC for range session. Overall very pleased with the way I hit them. Probably mis-hit 10 balls all night, so now it is coming down to aim.

One thing about Lakeshore that I like is the buckets of water they had on range so that you could your irons right there.

Pops and I got out at our home course. The range is not translating to the course. I'm striking the ball decently but having a real difficult time putting on the aireated greens. He played pretty well again hole hummed a 41. Almost put a shot on from 150 out for eagle on the par 5 12th.

gedegape.jpg

Way to go Maddog! Got out for 11 today. Shot 8-over for the 11 holes. I'm hitting the ball better than ever, but I can't putt at all, and chipping it on-and-off.

Last edited:
Way to go Maddog!!! That is some serious dart throwing!!

One thing that I like about Lakeshore - they have a practice bunker and a three greens to chip on. Spent about 30 minutes tonight chipping from different ranges with different wedges. Starting to feel like touch is there for the chipping

Way to go Maddog!!! That is some serious dart throwing!!

One thing that I like about Lakeshore - they have a practice bunker and a three greens to chip on. Spent about 30 minutes tonight chipping from different ranges with different wedges. Starting to feel like touch is there for the chipping

Plum Creek has a nice little set up for chipping/putting and a bunker area you can hit out of. Like I said I wish the range would translate over for me!!

Plum Creek has a nice little set up for chipping/putting and a bunker area you can hit out of. Like I said I wish the range would translate over for me!!

It will just keep working at it. Still very early in the season for us.

It will just keep working at it. Still very early in the season for us.

Yeah you got that right. And putting is a nightmare right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back