What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought an bronze FGP from skittles and Zengers old 588's since he will be rocking his new Cleveland RTX's.

Man the Ohio Invitational was expensive.

I knew about the FGP (awesome THP deal), but didn't know Zeng dealt you the 588s so he could game RTX! That's awesome!!!!

Bought some new PGA Tour brand stone slacks off of the bay today

Tapa Slice

First post here.

Bought a Cobra Amp Cell 3h-4h hybrid. First real nice weather here so I got to the range and got to hit it as well as the Amp Cell irons I picked up earlier this spring for the first time. On a day wether it was definitely the Indian and not the arrows the new hybrid was sweet. Can't wait to put some more time in with all the new sticks.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Welcome! :clapp:
Congrats on your new hybrid, but you left out the most important piece of information about the amp cell: What color did you get?
Enjoy your new Amp Cells.

Another Callaway wood/hybrid purchase today. I went to a demo day at a local course looking for a 3 hybrid and really liked the X Hot and got a great price of $150, just $160 with tax!
1de4bd4f-792c-4be3-aa8a-5b93a8e936fb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Didn't bu but traded for a dromos shaft for the classic xl, then hit it pretty well.

What was in it previously? JDL? Fubuki?

Reg flex fubuki, hereisnowhy was hitting it well, I was hitting dromos well and a handshake sealed the deal

New spikes.

Won an eBay auction for some irons I thought I had no chance of winning with the bid I placed.

Speeder 8.2 pull and Stage 2 Adapter from eBay for my 3 wood.

Bought the matching 3 wood to the 5 wood I just picked up Friday. After my driving in Saturday's round (and my entire golfing career for that matter), I know I need it.

Bought the matching 3 wood to the 5 wood I just picked up Friday. After my driving in Saturday's round (and my entire golfing career for that matter), I know I need it.

The balls I saw you hitting on the range you could get away with a Driver, 7 iron, Wedge, and a Putter!! Most holes going driver putter!

The balls I saw you hitting on the range you could get away with a Driver, 7 iron, Wedge, and a Putter!! Most holes going driver putter!

Haha, distance isn't the issue most of the time. Just the control. I'd trade distance for control anyday of the week. That weak miss to the right I kept bitching about to you on the range seemed to be my stock shot on the course that day. I hit one well all day and I still missed left haha.

Just gotta figure my swing out. Luckily the season is young!

Posted via Tapatalk.

24 shiny new white ProV1's. First golf purchase in probably three months. Never thought I would be so excited to buy some balls.

'13 Nike Lunar Control - Black

If they are even half as comfy on the course as they were in the store, I'll be thrilled!! We'll find out tomorrow, 12:30 tee-time at Fossil Trace!

:clicgear: 3.5+ in orange, my eBay knockoff special just wasn't cutting it anymore...

I didn't really buy it, but I traded in some Chase Freedom Reward points for a Callaway Gift Card.

Welcome! :clapp:
Congrats on your new hybrid, but you left out the most important piece of information about the amp cell: What color did you get?
Enjoy your new Amp Cells.

The irons and the hybrid are both boring silver.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Updated my golf wardrobe yesterday.
null_zpsc76ceb0d.jpg

Bought Ping Anser Driver 10.5 and fairway wood 14.5.

Should arrive by Friday :)

And on Saturday got a pair of Nike plaid trousers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bought a used set of KZG MC II irons as a back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back