The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. Plus if I get the job there I'm pretty sure I can get guests on for very cheap and I get to golf for free. And a hefty discount at the pro shop. This job would save me more money on golf and golf stuff than it would give me, lol.

Nice. Need a new best friend? :alien:

So I was pretty bummed out yesterday when Apple's WWDC sold out in less than 2 minutes. I was right in the middle of purchasing when I was kicked out and it was sold out by the time I got back in. Got an email from Apple last night saying they had a ticket reserved for me and today I got a ticket! So pumped. I've never been west of Louisiana and the conference is in San Francisco.

Good luck Dam.

Couldn't sleep last night so was carpet putting with my z3c. Decided to change the weights but couldn't get them out. Tapped and wrenched it side to side...nothing. Got out a steel pick and started trying to get under the weight....boom...pick found it's way under my cutical on my thumb...blood all over the putter, carpet, sink...Monte Python came to mind. Bandaged up and quit for the night and sent an email to SeeMore.

Got an email from Jim early this morning and he asked me to call Coby while coping a few other people. Called Coby and went through what I could try...nothin. Told him I was going to go to my garage and put some pneumatic oil around it and try again...nothin. Almost gave up, decided to turn my air compressor on and crank up the psi and use my gun used for blowing grips on. Nothing was happening, wiggled the gun to where it closed off the air passage...oil started coming out around the steel weight...and BOOM...the weight shot up the end of the gun and stopped up the nozzle where it starts to enlarge. Have to admit...I jumped a little (reads ... a lot).

I was pumped, concerned, frustrated. Then I went to look the putter over and where I was tapping it with my rubber mallet, a mark was now there! So much using a rubber mallet. I was SICK to my stomach.

Went back in and called Coby to explained what I did. He was going to look at some different weights. Going to try and sand them down, the aluminum version go in and out just fine. Sent him an email with pictures of the putter and the damage I did, as well as pictures of the two different weights and how they don't have the same fitment.

HHJJ part:
Received an email from Jim a bit later offering to send me a new z3c when more came in...what? I caused the damage and they were still offering to replace it! I replied with a thank you for the offer, but I would keep the current putter. Just needed help with the steel weights.

Asked him how much they would charge me if I sent it in later to get fixed. He told me to enjoy the putter this season and maybe send it to him during some off time and it would be on them!

SeeMore just blows my mind with their product...but the SERVICE...none are even in the same league!

Sorry for the long post, waiting at jumpstreet for little man to get done and thought this needed said.

Thank you SeeMore!

EvOLtE TaPpEd

Gotta love The SeeMore. Glad to hear you were't seriously injured :D

Gotta love The SeeMore. Glad to hear you were't seriously injured :D

Ha ha, glad I don't use that thumb for stickman...wait, couldn't be any worse! Just like a cut in the head, bleeds like crazy, but can't see anything...all good!

EvOLtE TaPpEd

my HHJJ...Flying to Nashville tomorrow. Got upgraded to first class on both flight legs. :D

I shaved my beard off tonight. That means warmer weather is finally here.

Started my morning off with a handshake and a great job.

Sold a $15,000 remodel project yesterday, on my day off nonetheless. Was stressing about that pretty hard yesterday. I guess the customer came in and purchased everything I had worked up for them.

Blew past everything I had done in the month total, on this one project.

Nice Jeff. Although my half-asleep mind switched a couple words around in that first sentence...:bulgy-eyes:

Nice Jeff. Although my half-asleep mind switched a couple words around in that first sentence...:bulgy-eyes:
Now that's funny! Congrats JRMO!

Headed to Billly Bob's to see Corey Smith in concert tonight with my wife. We got front row center seats, love that guy's music & he's even better live. He's never released it but he has a song "You Bring Out The Redneck in Me", it's kinda my anthem.

Running errands with my kids we made one last stop at Toys R Us. Their reaction was priceless once they realized it. Leonardo ninja turtle for my son, and a Barbie doll for my daughter. That made my day!!

Headed to Billly Bob's to see Corey Smith in concert tonight with my wife. We got front row center seats, love that guy's music & he's even better live. He's never released it but he has a song "You Bring Out The Redneck in Me", it's kinda my anthem.

Love Corey Smith, and I also love Billy Bobs! Awesome venue

We were talking about it today and realized we'd seen him in 4 different states & 10 different venues.

I have always wanted to see Corey and always wanted to go to Billy Bob's. I had the chance to see Corey last month and completely forgot about it. I was pretty pissed at myself.

Felt like a redneck today. We got done working in the yard & I grabbed a beer, dropped the tailgate & surveyed my work. My lovely bride grabbed a beer & joined me. Yard looks better, beer was cold & spent some time talking about nothing with my best friend.

Awesome. I love Corey Smith. I had no idea he played in Texas. Have a great time.

My buddy straightened out his drive today, and he was bombing it it was a good sight to see. He used to have a 100 yard slice, but was straight to a small fade today.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

My buddy straightened out his drive today, and he was bombing it it was a good sight to see. He used to have a 100 yard slice, but was straight to a small fade today.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk
Always good to see someone straighten out their shots. Unless all of his shots went left in the trees because he was playing for a big slice!

Always good to see someone straighten out their shots. Unless all of his shots went left in the trees because he was playing for a big slice!

Sometimes they would, he played that slice for a year so he would drift back to aim way left.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Dropped a stroke off my hcp...for the first time since I started playing...still 8 to go to get my official EGA hcp though...

Willow Hill=range

I suppose it's all about compromises with a significant other. I think the golf bug might of bit her.

u5eqa2a4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back