The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am probably going to be the same this week not what I wanted, but not gaining either.

I'm once again scared for my weigh in, oh well!

I bought some 34" jeans today. Been wearing 35" for a while now.

Lost 4.2 lbs last week! Thp events are medically validated as healthy for a person now lol

Somehow I managed to drop a pound with all this traveling. I obviously would like to be down more, but considering what I have eaten recently with the traveling, I am very happy to see a drop.

Your tiny enough as it is. If you lose weight you would look anorexic like Mike Dean does now. Just kidding Mike,you look good after the weight loss. You look different.

Your tiny enough as it is. If you lose weight you would look anorexic like Mike Dean does now. Just kidding Mike,you look good after the weight loss. You look different.

Thanks man, the validation I received from all of you was amazing. Brought a smile to my face telling my wife about it last night

Just weighed in and I'm down another .2. Not huge numbers but going in the right direction. Thought gaining was possible this week as I didn't eat the best.

Thanks man, the validation I received from all of you was amazing. Brought a smile to my face telling my wife about it last night

Hell I didnt recognize you. You deserve a nice cold malt liquor beverage for your efforts.

Hell I didnt recognize you. You deserve a nice cold malt liquor beverage for your efforts.

lol thanks man!

I was hoping for two pounds and I lost 2.7 this week. Down to 172.6 (5.68% of body weight). Also 56.83% to the goal of 18.3 pounds lost.

I did go buy a couple pairs of 34" waist jeans. I'd been in 35" for a while.

I forgot to weigh in this morning, I'll do it for sure at lunch. My guess is I'm up about .2 pounds again. At least it isn't a huge gain, but I'm moving in the wrong direction!

dont forget the weigh in today!

Depression is a mudder trucker

I dropped another two pounds this week. Hopefully next week I can break into the 150s. I'm going to try to throw together several really good weeks and get to my goal a little faster, but we'll see what happens.

Two bad weeks of depression and making stupid choices caught up with me at the scale.

Keep your head up shark. We're all here for you if you need anything

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I'm down 1.2 this week.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Im actually excited to step on the scale. I am hoping for 5 pounds or so this week

I'm up a pound this week. Been too busy/stressed to work out and eat healthy. Just need to make it to this weekend.

I will send my weight in this evening I forgot to weigh this morning.

I know I'm not in this, but I need to share somewhere! I was at 199.5 this morning!!!!!

I know I'm not in this, but I need to share somewhere! I was at 199.5 this morning!!!!!

Congrats! Go celebrate at Chipotle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back