New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

Ok dudes, I'm going to be able to play some golf on Friday after 3 pm. Pretty sure we can book a tee time last minute but let's just figure out who's up for a round late Friday afternoon.

I dunno if I could do four rounds in three days, that is a lot of golf.

I cannot wait to tee it up at Twisted Dune on Friday! Fingers crossed that I'll be testing the new Pumas!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Been busting my hump all weekend trying to get as much work done around the farm as possible before next weekend. I took wednesday off to get one more practice round in, so with the round at Twisted on friday, I should be down to scratch by saturday.

Blocking ridge forming on the across the area mid week

For those that aren't familiar with weather, the rain is a basketball and this weather pattern is Dikembe Mutumbo!

Been busting my hump all weekend trying to get as much work done around the farm as possible before next weekend. I took wednesday off to get one more practice round in, so with the round at Twisted on friday, I should be down to scratch by saturday.

Sounds good to me!

Blocking ridge forming on the across the area mid week

For those that aren't familiar with weather, the rain is a basketball and this weather pattern is Dikembe Mutumbo!

Good to hear. Just hoping my swing comes back to me by then. Friday was brutal!

Just need some of the old swing lube.
I have a feeling I'll have plenty of that for Twisted. Day off work and no kid to go home to after the round. Just hoping they have a cart girl stocked full of the old elbow lube.

Anyone know what morning rush hour traffic is like going s on 295 and the AC express way? Usually takes me 1.5hrs to get to AC. Never made the trip in the am though.

Anyone know what morning rush hour traffic is like going s on 295 and the AC express way? Usually takes me 1.5hrs to get to AC. Never made the trip in the am though.

Normal time for me last year when I went down early.

I was just thinking about this, round is 1030 or something right? So its about 2 hours for me, which means I would leave around 8 which would put me in the middle of all that traffic, have a feeling I am going to need to leave around 7 or 730.

OK, thanks guys. Anyone know when they plugged the greens?

295 is likely to slow as you approach route 70 and continue slow to 42. Might be better to take 295 to 73S to the expressway. There are other ways too. Where are you coming from?

295 is likely to slow as you approach route 70 and continue slow to 42. Might be better to take 295 to 73S to the expressway. There are other ways too. Where are you coming from?
Thanks. I'll be coming from Hamilton, its right next to Trenton/Lawrenceville.

OK, thanks guys. Anyone know when they plugged the greens?

They plugged them just before we played end of march.

They plugged them just before we played end of march.

Yeah the greens should be all healed up and rolling well by the invitational.

I was just thinking about this, round is 1030 or something right? So its about 2 hours for me, which means I would leave around 8 which would put me in the middle of all that traffic, have a feeling I am going to need to leave around 7 or 730.

9:50 is the 1st tee time. You probably want to leave at like 6:30 to allow for traffic.

Thinking about driving up after work Friday. I am off at 1:30 so that may be better than getting up Saturday at 3:15 to drive up.

Thinking about driving up after work Friday. I am off at 1:30 so that may be better than getting up Saturday at 3:15 to drive up.

I have about a 2 1/2 hour drive. I am planning on leaving here at 6am. I would rather be early than late.

I have about a 2 1/2 hour drive. I am planning on leaving here at 6am. I would rather be early than late.

I don't mind the drive, a little over 4 hours. It's getting up at 3:15am and than knowing I will be up most of the night.

Almost game time.

Kentucky Derby is Saturday also..... I wish there was some place near there to place a bet.....

Take 539 to parkway. Virtually no traffic

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

Back