The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate buying little Mundane things for my car. Like wiper blades.

But new wiper blades are so nice. You can always tell the difference and then you wonder why you waited so long to change them!

Welcome to the club.

I'd rather us not be in this club, haha. Zero wrist pain all weekend, random wrist pain this morning. Yup. Interesting.

But new wiper blades are so nice. You can always tell the difference and then you wonder why you waited so long to change them!

Totally! But it's not something that you can tangibly enjoy, and lets face it, I am a sucker for satisfaction.

Is there a secret handshake for your clu -- nevermind.

(Hope you get better.)
Thanks dude. Having it checked out this afternoon, hoping it isnt serious.

I have my first final this afternoon. Worst time of the year.

I have my first final this afternoon. Worst time of the year.

I always looked at finals as the opportunity to show that I have worked hard in class. Stressful, but worth the effort.

I'm sure you'll do fine. You're a sandbagging little twerp, but you seem to take school seriously. Keep at it.

the first day back to work after THP events BLOWS

the first day back to work after THP events BLOWS

This made me lol. Super bummed I couldn't make this one but I loved reading all about it. Hopefully I can get the time off necessary for the next Ohio event/get together

Tapa Slice

This made me lol. Super bummed I couldn't make this one but I loved reading all about it. Hopefully I can get the time off necessary for the next Ohio event/get together

Tapa Slice

The next get together was mentioned by quite a few people, will be posting details on that sometime this week

The next get together was mentioned by quite a few people, will be posting details on that sometime this week

Awesome. Our trip to treetops is in a couple days and there's gonna be a total of 5 THP members. I can't wait

Tapa Slice

I should of posted this yesterday, but my local golf course which was sold stoped having twilight discounts, and raised their price. It didn't help that the greens were freshly punched either. It looks like I might be heading to the course that is actually closer to my house. Saving 10 bucks a time adds up.

Dude, I am hearing and seeing a lot of bad things about this new ownership. I met the new head pro the other day and he was quite the A-hole. They pissed my old man off too the last time he was out there. I don't know what they are doing, but they are pissing off quite a lot if the longtime regulars. Breezing into town with a city attitude and acting like that is the only place to play golf isn't going to serve them well for very dang long.

Women.... Need I say more.......

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, please

A girl I've been on and off with, until yesterday we were in the "on again" stage, was with her all weekend, all was good... Last night I was on facebook and see a update "Ashley has signed up for match.com are you her match? I call her on it and her response," I thought we were just hanging out as friends". I'm sorry buy taking you out all weekend, being together all weekend, and doing some... Other things... I won't discuss on a family friendly forum, is NOT just friends in my mind...... I feel sorta.....slutty.....right now.

Dan

A girl I've been on and off with, until yesterday we were in the "on again" stage, was with her all weekend, all was good... Last night I was on facebook and see a update "Ashley has signed up for match.com are you her match? I call her on it and her response," I thought we were just hanging out as friends". I'm sorry buy taking you out all weekend, being together all weekend, and doing some... Other things... I won't discuss on a family friendly forum, is NOT just friends in my mind...... I feel sorta.....slutty.....right now.

Dan

Move on. I've been in a similar situation for awhile and it wears on you.

I should add in my situation it was really hard to move on, because her sister and my brother have been dating for ever, but we were doing our thing before that, so I she her and her family all the dang time her step dad is a good buddy of mine.

So we are still friends but it's done I have no romantic ideas after that anymore.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I wish I could play golf with THP'ers every day. THAT, would be the life.

I wish I could play golf every day. Luckily, I can get started again on Wednesday. Problem is, after tomorrow KC is supposed to be like East Seattle and be rainy for the next four or five days.

Tiger Woods for Xbox. It's fun, and often times, quite hilarious.

Dan

This had me laughing. Wonder how many "friends" she has anyways. Yikes!

Dan

We're not going to be able to really assess the situation without knowing the "other thing" in detail. It's just part of the job.

Seriously, though, I would be prepared to move on. If I was thinking there was something serious going on and the other person didn't, I'd be weary of trying to continue a serious relationship. Not many good things can come from that situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back