2013 Ohio THP Invitational Recap & Picture Thread

some of those hills were just plain scary to drive down thats for sure...just as Golfergal

Recap time:

First off a huge thanks to JB, GG, Cleveland/Srixon Golf and all the THPERS that came out this past weekend and made this an awesome event. Ive said this a million time before, nothing beats these events with THPERS, these just flat out rock, if you havent been to one, it MUST happen.

Friday:
Didnt think I was going to be able to tee it up on Friday, but changed some things around and convinced JB we needed to find out where everyone was golfing and make it happen. Rolled up to Legendary in the Tour Van, which looks AWESOME in person and I think we had a group of 11 THPERS to start, and then when we were done even more had showed up. Played the round with JB and Atlgolfer. As usual with JB and most THPERS ive golfed with the conversations, joking and laughs outweigh any actual golf played on that day. Just so happened though as usual with the Altitudes he was playing pretty darn good. Not sure how many times I said "stupid altitudes, or freaking alititudes", but it was a lot and it was out of envy. I had met ATL before but this was the first time getting to talk to him for an extended amount of time. Seth is a genuine guy and has some game to backup his Grandaddy smack talk. Speaking of which, you could see form his facial expressions when we talked about this event how excited he is to be apart of something that awesome and will do a great job representing THP in the event.

I wasnt able to make the Friday dinner as I had to get back home with the family. Saturday morning my bro and I headed to the course to help setup for the event. Spent some time unwrapping plastic from the awesome gear that Cleveland golf sent for us to hit on the range. Despite being on the range for almost 2 hours, Im pretty sure I hit maybe 15 balls out there, spent the bulk of the time walking around and chatting it up with everyone and introducing myself to the guys I hadnt met before.

My 4some for the event included Gaijen Golfer, Tnolan and my partner large Phil. First time meeting Chad and chatted it up with him about moving from Wisconsin to lively Ohio, amongst other things. 2nd time meeting the infamous Tnolan, but first time teeing it up with him. For a guy made of skin and bones he sure does it it far and has a sweet looking golf swing. We shared some laughs and even ore importantly some good-goods. And that takes me to my partner, Large Phil. For those of you that havent met this guy, he is easily the nicest guy on planet earth. Dude is just awesome to chat it up with and even though we hit some awful shots out there, it didnt even matter, the chats and the laughs continued and we ended up tied for 2nd, which was a pleasant surprise considering my score. I will glady tee it up with you anywhere and anytime buddy.

After the round went back to the 19th hole and collected scorecards and watched 1 group empty out sleeves and sleeves of balls. Jrod's Lob wedge that almost hit the green from 140+ out was impressive. Had some time to kill and chatted it up with Zenger, Golfinff, skittles, BOgey317, Dance Business and a few others afterwards primarily about the Bridgestone Championship coming up in a few month, amongst other things before heading over to dinner.

Thanks to my partner in crime Canadan we had a few large tables at Butterbee's where I think we ended up hanging out for something like 3+ hours. Spent some time talking to Hereisnowhy, who is a new THPER in the Cincy area that I will certainly be teeing it up with many more times in the future, a good dude. After demoralizing ATLgolfer for wearing Michigan colors in Ohio we all called it quits for the evening as everyone went their way.

Sunday we originally planned to have 25 guys golf at Legendary but due primarily to weather issues and a few other reasons we didnt quite get the turnout we expected, but the 5 of us that showed up played another round and had a great time and we really lucked out that there was minimal rain for just a few holes. The group was myself, Wadesworld, Hitman, hereisnowhy and my bro Robman7. I rode along with Wade and finally had the chance to meet and talk to this guy. He's really excited for the MC and his new X-hot Pro driver is a fairway finder!. Hitman, a pleasure teeing it up with you as always. Your drive off the gutters of a house and back on in bounds was something else to witness. Hereisnowhy, glad you found THP and were able to make it to the event, had a great time chatting it up with you and I think that Fubuki in the Classic is going to treat you well. And finally my bro Robman7, what a freaking tropper. Didnt let 3rd degree burns, bleeding and pain stop you from having a good time. Glad you were able to make the trip and from the sounds of talking to you, im glad you had a great time.

I could go on forever but I gotta stop at some point, so as always here's my top 10 observations from the weekend:

1. I challenge anyone to find a nicer guy on earth than LargePhil, just a class act.
2. Tyno has mastered the art of "good-good", I now feel prepared mentally for the Morgan Cup.
3. Butterbees sells has a 100 Chicken Tender meal on their menu for only $110...thats alot of chicken
4. THP has some golfers with some freaking beautiful swings and that can hit the ball a country mile.
5. On #1 at Legendary, the white tees are about 360 out, Gregdan you are NOT supposed to be hitting your 2nd from there.
6. I love 0 putts courtesy of chutting, especially with witnesses
7. Hereisnowhy had the best wedge shot Ive ever seen to a short sided pin yesterday....from the wrong fairway
8. 6 inches is somewhere between here and ...............................................................................................here
9.I'm pretty sure DDXU's shorts could be seen from outer space.
10. Nowhere else in the world can you talk to people you havent met before for hours on end, like you have known them your entire life. This place is special to me and I hold THP and all that it stands for every close to my heart.

Ohio brought it again and thanks to everyone that made the drives and flight in from all over the US to help make this such a great event. Already looking forward to the next one.

Last edited:
I debated for quite awhile whether or not I actually wanted to do it, but hey YOLO (You Obviously Love Orange!)

If you can rock it man, all the power to ya!

If you can rock it man, all the power to ya!

I have an all Orange outfit as well, wife says I'm too short to wear it and did not approve of it's purchase. Said I look like an "endzone pylon."

Great recap Mike! And I agree, some of those hills were scary. I was lucky to have Buckbug in my group so he could give me tips on where to NOT hit the ball on some of those holes. You could hit a great shot and be in BIG trouble if you don't know what is beyond some hills or corners.

I have an all Orange outfit as well, wife says I'm too short to wear it and did not approve of it's purchase. Said I look like an "endzone pylon."

Haha! That's a good one there. Was fun playing a round with ya and hopefully we can get some more in together.

That is hilarious.

Recaps are the bees knees. Let's get one going.

First, I think I got around to introduce myself to just about everyone there. If I didn't, I am sorry, because I really did want to get at least a handshake in with everyone. These events are what make THP so special, and the Ohio (and surrounding areas) group is so awesome. This might be the only Tour Van visit this year, but it certainly won't be the only time we get together!!

My bromance (let's call it what it is) with JRod got a real boost this weekend which was awesome. Kroooooooooog and I have been internet THP buddies for quite a while, and this was a great chance to spend a bit more time and play some golf together which was great. He came in later on Friday and we managed to get a round in at my course, and of course the company was worth every second. This guy hits the ball on the opposite side of the spectrum that I do, and it really is fun to go out there and chase his monster tee balls and long irons. It's unreal, but fun to watch. He's also equipped with a beautiful DB4x which he was pretty deadly with. Here's to the first of many my friend.

Friday evening, we headed down towards the Holiday Inn for drinks and dinner, which ended up being a round table discussion at City BBQ between myself, JRod, ATLSeth, Bradalphi (dcbrad), and AltiTyNo (it's GOING to happen). These guys are full on top tier THPers and I cherished every minute we got to spend sitting around that table laughing and trying to keep it PC with all the families with kids sitting near us haha!

Saturday was pretty awesome as well. An early breakfast with GregDan and JRod lead to some pretty intense people watching. From there it was on to Legendary Run and the demo portion of the weekend. This is always a great time seeing people try out clubs, chat up the Cleveland Golf 2013 line, and get to know a few old friends a bit better. The monitor was definitely getting a workout, so I spent time a couple of spots over hitting the altitude and MT irons which were fun. I also got to hit LargePhil's 7.5 Classic which was a good time, along with a few other clubs my fellow club/shaft madman Playdough (Or Keygo) had put together over the winter. Pink driver shafts make me think funny thoughts, but it was awesome.

To the course we all went, and with 40ish eyes watching, I managed to avoid making a fool of myself. In fact, I probably should have quit after the first hole, as I don't think it got better from there! I enjoyed a round with TGTT Tommy and AMart Andy along with THE JRod. Both great guys, and Andy was a fun partner to ride along with. JRod and I struggled to find our groove on the hilly terrain of Legendary run, ignoring that most holes were level only up until the 150 yard marker. Hitting through that distance often lead to downhill lies that tested our patience and I am fairly certain we both failed haha! In any case, the round was memorable for other reasons, and I was very pleased to have been able to spend some time with those guys. Tommy can flat out putt with that DART (it was getting almost comical how he was able to beat the punch marks) and Andy's secret weapon is that AMP Cell driver when he dials it in. Just a quality group.

Saturday dinner went as well as I'd hoped it would. The menu seemed to be really diverse (I still can't believe they didn't have a burger with an egg on it though), and THP pretty much took over half the restaurant with laughter, stories of Legendary Run, and past THP events. I found myself at the corner of a table talking with Kittles, Keygo, bhillinBrian, and DonneADW. I almost feel bad taking that spot, because of how awesome those guys are. The downfall came when I went all JRod on the manager demanding they move the Blue Jackets game onto a non-tube TV and he claimed that espnNews, the 47th round of the NFL draft, and some other crap was more important haha.

All in all, another great THP experience. I can't wait for the next one. A big shout out to THP, GG, JB, Cleveland Golf, Srixon, Deano, and everyone who took the time to come out and share the experience. You guys are all awesome.

Great Recap and excellent pics! Congrats to Zenger and BF!!

And in all my excitement and happiness of all the weekend activities I forgot to thank my playing partners on Sat. and a special thanks to my team mate Certifi_able as on Saturday on the range we where talking and he pulls a THP visor out of his golf bag and handed it to me and said I read your post about these and bought it for you. I don't think I will ever meet finer people any where that compair to the great people I have met here on The Hackers Paradise

Recaps are the bees knees. Let's get one going.

First, I think I got around to introduce myself to just about everyone there. If I didn't, I am sorry, because I really did want to get at least a handshake in with everyone. These events are what make THP so special, and the Ohio (and surrounding areas) group is so awesome. This might be the only Tour Van visit this year, but it certainly won't be the only time we get together!!

My bromance (let's call it what it is) with JRod got a real boost this weekend which was awesome. Kroooooooooog and I have been internet THP buddies for quite a while, and this was a great chance to spend a bit more time and play some golf together which was great. He came in later on Friday and we managed to get a round in at my course, and of course the company was worth every second. This guy hits the ball on the opposite side of the spectrum that I do, and it really is fun to go out there and chase his monster tee balls and long irons. It's unreal, but fun to watch. He's also equipped with a beautiful DB4x which he was pretty deadly with. Here's to the first of many my friend.

Friday evening, we headed down towards the Holiday Inn for drinks and dinner, which ended up being a round table discussion at City BBQ between myself, JRod, ATLSeth, Bradalphi (dcbrad), and AltiTyNo (it's GOING to happen). These guys are full on top tier THPers and I cherished every minute we got to spend sitting around that table laughing and trying to keep it PC with all the families with kids sitting near us haha!

Saturday was pretty awesome as well. An early breakfast with GregDan and JRod lead to some pretty intense people watching. From there it was on to Legendary Run and the demo portion of the weekend. This is always a great time seeing people try out clubs, chat up the Cleveland Golf 2013 line, and get to know a few old friends a bit better. The monitor was definitely getting a workout, so I spent time a couple of spots over hitting the altitude and MT irons which were fun. I also got to hit LargePhil's 7.5 Classic which was a good time, along with a few other clubs my fellow club/shaft madman Playdough (Or Keygo) had put together over the winter. Pink driver shafts make me think funny thoughts, but it was awesome.

To the course we all went, and with 40ish eyes watching, I managed to avoid making a fool of myself. In fact, I probably should have quit after the first hole, as I don't think it got better from there! I enjoyed a round with TGTT Tommy and AMart Andy along with THE JRod. Both great guys, and Andy was a fun partner to ride along with. JRod and I struggled to find our groove on the hilly terrain of Legendary run, ignoring that most holes were level only up until the 150 yard marker. Hitting through that distance often lead to downhill lies that tested our patience and I am fairly certain we both failed haha! In any case, the round was memorable for other reasons, and I was very pleased to have been able to spend some time with those guys. Tommy can flat out putt with that DART (it was getting almost comical how he was able to beat the punch marks) and Andy's secret weapon is that AMP Cell driver when he dials it in. Just a quality group.

Saturday dinner went as well as I'd hoped it would. The menu seemed to be really diverse (I still can't believe they didn't have a burger with an egg on it though), and THP pretty much took over half the restaurant with laughter, stories of Legendary Run, and past THP events. I found myself at the corner of a table talking with Kittles, Keygo, bhillinBrian, and DonneADW. I almost feel bad taking that spot, because of how awesome those guys are. The downfall came when I went all JRod on the manager demanding they move the Blue Jackets game onto a non-tube TV and he claimed that espnNews, the 47th round of the NFL draft, and some other crap was more important haha.

All in all, another great THP experience. I can't wait for the next one. A big shout out to THP, GG, JB, Cleveland Golf, Srixon, Deano, and everyone who took the time to come out and share the experience. You guys are all awesome.
Sounds like an awesome weekend was had, fo' sho'.

Pink driver shafts can be had, only when you rock the stache.

Recap time:

First off a huge thanks to JB, GG, Cleveland/Srixon Golf and all the THPERS that came out this past weekend and made this an awesome event. Ive said this a million time before, nothing beats these events with THPERS, these just flat out rock, if you havent been to one, it MUST happen.

Friday:
Didnt think I was going to be able to tee it up on Friday, but changed some things around and convinced JB we needed to find out where everyone was golfing and make it happen. Rolled up to Legendary in the Tour Van, which looks AWESOME in person and I think we had a group of 11 THPERS to start, and then when we were done even more had showed up. Played the round with JB and Atlgolfer. As usual with JB and most THPERS ive golfed with the conversations, joking and laughs outweigh any actual golf played on that day. Just so happened though as usual with the Altitudes he was playing pretty darn good. Not sure how many times I said "stupid altitudes, or freaking alititudes", but it was a lot and it was out of envy. I had met ATL before but this was the first time getting to talk to him for an extended amount of time. Seth is a genuine guy and has some game to backup his Grandaddy smack talk. Speaking of which, you could see form his facial expressions when we talked about this event how excited he is to be apart of something that awesome and will do a great job representing THP in the event.

I wasnt able to make the Friday dinner as I had to get back home with the family. Saturday morning my bro and I headed to the course to help setup for the event. Spent some time unwrapping plastic from the awesome gear that Cleveland golf sent for us to hit on the range. Despite being on the range for almost 2 hours, Im pretty sure I hit maybe 15 balls out there, spent the bulk of the time walking around and chatting it up with everyone and introducing myself to the guys I hadnt met before.

My 4some for the event included Gaijen Golfer, Tnolan and my partner large Phil. First time meeting Chad and chatted it up with him about moving from Wisconsin to lively Ohio, amongst other things. 2nd time meeting the infamous Tnolan, but first time teeing it up with him. For a guy made of skin and bones he sure does it it far and has a sweet looking golf swing. We shared some laughs and even ore importantly some good-goods. And that takes me to my partner, Large Phil. For those of you that havent met this guy, he is easily the nicest guy on planet earth. Dude is just awesome to chat it up with and even though we hit some awful shots out there, it didnt even matter, the chats and the laughs continued and we ended up tied for 2nd, which was a pleasant surprise considering my score. I will glady tee it up with you anywhere and anytime buddy.

After the round went back to the 19th hole and collected scorecards and watched 1 group empty out sleeves and sleeves of balls. Jrod's Lob wedge that almost hit the green from 140+ out was impressive. Had some time to kill and chatted it up with Zenger, Golfinff, skittles, BOgey317, Dance Business and a few others afterwards primarily about the Bridgestone Championship coming up in a few month, amongst other things before heading over to dinner.

Thanks to my partner in crime Canadan we had a few large tables at Butterbee's where I think we ended up hanging out for something like 3+ hours. Spent some time talking to Hereisnowhy, who is a new THPER in the Cincy area that I will certainly be teeing it up with many more times in the future, a good dude. After demoralizing ATLgolfer for wearing Michigan colors in Ohio we all called it quits for the evening as everyone went their way.

Sunday we originally planned to have 25 guys golf at Legendary but due primarily to weather issues and a few other reasons we didnt quite get the turnout we expected, but the 5 of us that showed up played another round and had a great time and we really lucked out that there was minimal rain for just a few holes. The group was myself, Wadesworld, Hitman, hereisnowhy and my bro Robman7. I rode along with Wade and finally had the chance to meet and talk to this guy. He's really excited for the MC and his new X-hot Pro driver is a fairway finder!. Hitman, a pleasure teeing it up with you as always. Your drive off the gutters of a house and back on in bounds was something else to witness. Hereisnowhy, glad you found THP and were able to make it to the event, had a great time chatting it up with you and I think that Fubuki in the Classic is going to treat you well. And finally my bro Robman7, what a freaking tropper. Didnt let 3rd degree burns, bleeding and pain stop you from having a good time. Glad you were able to make the trip and from the sounds of talking to you, im glad you had a great time.

I could go on forever but I gotta stop at some point, so as always here's my top 10 observations from the weekend:

1. I challenge anyone to find a nicer guy on earth than LargePhil, just a class act.
2. Tyno has mastered the art of "good-good", I now feel prepared mentally for the Morgan Cup.
3. Butterbees sells has a 100 Chicken Tender meal on their menu for only $110...thats alot of chicken
4. THP has some golfers with some freaking beautiful swings and that can hit the ball a country mile.
5. On #1 at Legendary, the white tees are about 360 out, Gregdan you are NOT supposed to be hitting your 2nd from there.
7. Hereisnowhy had the best wedge shot Ive ever seen to a short sided pin yesterday....from the wrong fairway
8. 6 inches is somewhere between here and ...............................................................................................here
10. Nowhere else in the world can you talk to people you havent met before for hours on end, like you have known them your entire life. This place is special to me and I hold THP and all that it stands for every close to my heart.

Ohio brought it again and thanks to everyone that made the drives and flight in from all over the US to help make this such a great event. Already looking forward to the next one.

Pretty awesome that you all got to tee it up on Friday as well. Nothing beats golf with THPers, except more golf with THPers.

Sounds like an awesome weekend was had, fo' sho'.

It was a bomber. Keygan hit it really well. Add that to his matrix white something or other in the three wood? Great stuff. That thing was crazy long and crazy high.

It was a bomber. Keygan hit it really well. Add that to his matrix white something or other in the three wood? Great stuff. That thing was crazy long and crazy high.
Is it true that Keygan refuses to use headcovers on his clubs, but has Club pants for the shafts?

Recap time:

Friday:

and I also forgot to say Congrats to Bullfrog and Zenger on their victory

Finally got some time to sit down and do this recap properly, because Ohio doesn't deserve anything less.

Friday afternoon came and it was time for tnolan and I to hop in the car and make the 6 hour trip to Cincinnati. The car ride down took, of course, some hilarious turns in conversation. If you ask me and tnolan's wives, we are basically the same person. We tell funny jokes and we laugh at them. Our conversation basically ranged from talking about how fun THP is to debating for a solid 30 minutes about the Madden 06 soundtrack (I won that debate BTW). But alas, before we knew it we were approaching the metropolis that is known as Cincinnati.

We got settled in to our hotel room and JB persuaded us to head over to the Holiday Inn for drinks and the NFL draft. We had trouble finding the bar (because we're idiots) and, apparently, there was a kid convention there. So here come these guys in their mid to late 20's looking like we strolled right into an episode of "To Catch a Predator." Gawking for long periods of time into crowds of kids looking for THPers elicits some interesting stares.

We finally found the group and that's where I the hand shaking started. Got to meet JB and Morgan for the first time. I will say, JB is a fun guy to be around. He's got some stories fo sho. Also got to meet JRod for the first time, he's a character as well. I had the "enjoyment" of sharing his city with him for 3 years and never knew he lived there, for that, we have a greater appreciation of each other. This was also the first time I got to lay eyes on my partner, ATLgolfer (Seth). He is exactly the type of person I love to hang out with, just a cool all around guy. Jrod, Canadan, ATL, tnolan and I went off to City Barbeque for a solid dinner and even better conversation. Hanging out with these guys was a highlight for sure. We all enjoyed a metric system joke at the expense of Dan as well. I think we all may have walked away as better spouses as well after watching the family that sat down a couple of tables away. Haha.

Saturday brought demo time at the course and I got a chance to meet some other cool THPers. Met Mike Dean for the first time and BS'd about Bridgestone awesomeness and he got a chance to hit my J40 as well. Shoulda stuck with that RIP Mike! Lol. Also got a chance to swing the Cleveland Classic driver and enjoyed it quite a bit. Got a chance to meet thetoppdogg as well and swing his x hot pro 8 iron, which I was really surprised by as well. Got lots of compliments on the Bridgestone staff bag as well. Range time was fun. Also found out that ATL and I had been bumped to the first group off the tee today since we would be playing as just a twosome. This was a little nerve racking. Nothing like 40 guys watching you tee off to get the juices flowing in the morning! Sheesh! I didn't make a total fool out of myself and with that we were off. Playing with ATL was awesome, the guy played really well and after sinking a 30 footer for birdie on #1, I thought he was gonna be in the 60's! My game was just not there, I had some nice shots, but I didn't do my partner any justice with my game this weekend. I would tee it up with him anytime and I hope to again sometime to show him that my game isn't as bad as I showed on Saturday!

We had a real father-son moment afterwards as well as we shot off to Graeter's to get some ice cream (BEST IDEA EVER.) We made it back in time to harass some of the groups coming in as well.

After the round we went to dinner at Butterbee's. I want to apologize for all the guys I was around. I probably looked like I wasn't having any fun, but that wasn't the case. I had battled a stomach virus late in the week and I don't think it was 100% out of my system. Just wasn't feeling to hot during dinner. But still enjoyed everyone's company around me and even had a chance to get in a few laughs along the way. After dinner, we chatted it up with some left over THPers and I got a chance to take a look inside the new Tour Van, which is killer BTW. We said our good byes and it was back to PA.

Want to thank Cleveland golf for putting on such a fun event. Also Bolle for the free chap-stick, that def came in handy during the round. Also want to thank JB and GG for all their hard work. It was fun to meet both of you and I am looking forward to seeing you guys again in Myrtle! I made many new friends this weekend and really had a blast with everyone! You will definitely be seeing this guy again in the future!

Some awesome recaps guys. So glad everybody had a great time and we certainly did.
Although apparently I missed the beard stroking bromance.

Or a beard...and you have to confident....its a bright pink....
Dude you it well too. The white one in the 3wood is the brother to the pink one in the driver...just 10g heavier.

Is it true that Keygan refuses to use headcovers on his clubs, but has Club pants for the shafts?
This is in fact, false. They have a full body suit... :alien:

I will get a full report up at some point...so many people I want to mention and so many great things to say...

Pink shaft or no, Keygan has an awesome swing. I saw him tee off on No.3 while we were waiting on No.8. Dude has a great swing.

Dude you it well too. The white one in the 3wood is the brother to the pink one in the driver...just 10g heavier.

Dead straight, that's for sure!! That setup is awesome.

Pink shaft or no, Keygan has an awesome swing. I saw him tee off on No.3 while we were waiting on No.8. Dude has a great swing.

Totally agreed!

Finally got some time to sit down and do this recap properly, because Ohio doesn't deserve anything less.

Friday afternoon came and it was time for tnolan and I to hop in the car and make the 6 hour trip to Cincinnati. The car ride down took, of course, some hilarious turns in conversation. If you ask me and tnolan's wives, we are basically the same person. We tell funny jokes and we laugh at them. Our conversation basically ranged from talking about how fun THP is to debating for a solid 30 minutes about the Madden 06 soundtrack (I won that debate BTW). But alas, before we knew it we were approaching the metropolis that is known as Cincinnati.

We got settled in to our hotel room and JB persuaded us to head over to the Holiday Inn for drinks and the NFL draft. We had trouble finding the bar (because we're idiots) and, apparently, there was a kid convention there. So here come these guys in their mid to late 20's looking like we strolled right into an episode of "To Catch a Predator." Gawking for long periods of time into crowds of kids looking for THPers elicits some interesting stares.

We finally found the group and that's where I the hand shaking started. Got to meet JB and Morgan for the first time. I will say, JB is a fun guy to be around. He's got some stories fo sho. Also got to meet JRod for the first time, he's a character as well. I had the "enjoyment" of sharing his city with him for 3 years and never knew he lived there, for that, we have a greater appreciation of each other. This was also the first time I got to lay eyes on my partner, ATLgolfer (Seth). He is exactly the type of person I love to hang out with, just a cool all around guy. Jrod, Canadan, ATL, tnolan and I went off to City Barbeque for a solid dinner and even better conversation. Hanging out with these guys was a highlight for sure. We all enjoyed a metric system joke at the expense of Dan as well. I think we all may have walked away as better spouses as well after watching the family that sat down a couple of tables away. Haha.

Saturday brought demo time at the course and I got a chance to meet some other cool THPers. Met Mike Dean for the first time and BS'd about Bridgestone awesomeness and he got a chance to hit my J40 as well. Shoulda stuck with that RIP Mike! Lol. Also got a chance to swing the Cleveland Classic driver and enjoyed it quite a bit. Got a chance to meet thetoppdogg as well and swing his x hot pro 8 iron, which I was really surprised by as well. Got lots of compliments on the Bridgestone staff bag as well. Range time was fun. Also found out that ATL and I had been bumped to the first group off the tee today since we would be playing as just a twosome. This was a little nerve racking. Nothing like 40 guys watching you tee off to get the juices flowing in the morning! Sheesh! I didn't make a total fool out of myself and with that we were off. Playing with ATL was awesome, the guy played really well and after sinking a 30 footer for birdie on #1, I thought he was gonna be in the 60's! My game was just not there, I had some nice shots, but I didn't do my partner any justice with my game this weekend. I would tee it up with him anytime and I hope to again sometime to show him that my game isn't as bad as I showed on Saturday!

We had a real father-son moment afterwards as well as we shot off to Graeter's to get some ice cream (BEST IDEA EVER.) We made it back in time to harass some of the groups coming in as well.

After the round we went to dinner at Butterbee's. I want to apologize for all the guys I was around. I probably looked like I wasn't having any fun, but that wasn't the case. I had battled a stomach virus late in the week and I don't think it was 100% out of my system. Just wasn't feeling to hot during dinner. But still enjoyed everyone's company around me and even had a chance to get in a few laughs along the way. After dinner, we chatted it up with some left over THPers and I got a chance to take a look inside the new Tour Van, which is killer BTW. We said our good byes and it was back to PA.

Want to thank Cleveland golf for putting on such a fun event. Also Bolle for the free chap-stick, that def came in handy during the round. Also want to thank JB and GG for all their hard work. It was fun to meet both of you and I am looking forward to seeing you guys again in Myrtle! I made many new friends this weekend and really had a blast with everyone! You will definitely be seeing this guy again in the future!

Graeter's post-round was the best decision I made at Legendary Run the entire weekend. Not an awkward moment at all, despite what my wife told me when I explained it to her. (Something like, "You went out for ice cream with some guy you met on the Internet? He was at least an adult, right?")

Congrats to the winners!

Back