PS3 2014 Tiger Woods Country Club

Ok thanks. I must be a ROYAL idiot. I am trying that and not working. This is what I see when I start the game

ROAD TO THE MASTERS
QUICK PLAY

I never get that User icon you are referring to. If I try to choose Road to the Masters I get the tourneys I have to qualify for and I can not get it to let me play ANY of them (hence why I want to start over).

I tried Quick Play and can do none of your recommendations.

I know 100000% I am the idiot here and I appreciate the help!

Crush - apologies! From what I read I thought you meant your ps3 profile!

To delete saved game data - go to the ps3 home screen and go to the game menu - scroll up to the saved data utility - all save profiles should be in there!

Crush - apologies! From what I read I thought you meant your ps3 profile!

To delete saved game data - go to the ps3 home screen and go to the game menu - scroll up to the saved data utility - all save profiles should be in there!

No your good. I got it! I was trying to get into the GAME's menu not the PS3's menu. That was the issue! So I am all set now. It worked!

Thanks again!

I'm in. Bucky36cs.

Holy &@!#. I just hit 2 holes in one in my third round post patch. That's ridiculous!

Holy &@!#. I just hit 2 holes in one in my third round post patch. That's ridiculous!

Very nice! To all the guys who have PMed me and have added your names I promise I will add you to the list and update it, also I will be doing the new tournaments every week. I have been super busy moving and working and attending the Ohio invitational so as soon as my Internet is hooked up (tomorrow) I will be kicking some butt to catch up!

Awesome. I saw Amazon had a price drop on this recently, hoping to see another deal pop up sooner or later.

You guys created a monster, I created a new profile, I just played for 3 hours!!! I won 3x and two top 10's to make it to Q-school where I got screwed over by the game and T-44.

Ok call me nuts, downhill, down wind hole it says hit it 94%, you hit it 98% and it still doesn't make the green...explain that to me???? I dunked one into the water on the 17th hole and made a triple...dropped me from Top 25. I was soooo ripped!

Crush. Get this years, it's soooooo much better than 12

Yeah it's on the radar for me. I can go weeks without touching my PS3, then I get into these moods where I play alot.

Very much doubt I will be able to make it on before the weekend at the earliest as the daughter and grandson are here and originally we thought she was going back home either today or tomorrow but apparently she is staying until Friday, and the PS3 is in the spare room where she is sleeping so there is all of her stuff and the cot etc in there

Did I read somewhere there has been an update for this? If so, how big an update are we talking and what has changed? (I would check online but it is a pain trying to read it all on my phone and anything game related is blocked by our internet filters at work)

Very much doubt I will be able to make it on before the weekend at the earliest as the daughter and grandson are here and originally we thought she was going back home either today or tomorrow but apparently she is staying until Friday, and the PS3 is in the spare room where she is sleeping so there is all of her stuff and the cot etc in there

Did I read somewhere there has been an update for this? If so, how big an update are we talking and what has changed? (I would check online but it is a pain trying to read it all on my phone and anything game related is blocked by our internet filters at work)
Yeah, when I played it last night there was a message saying that they issued an update to deal with some of the choppiness of the game. I believe they also gave everyone 25,000 coins for their patience.

Wasn't a very big download (less than 50 MB), and there were a list of fixes, but most of them were around stats and such. They actually reset the online portion (including country club) of everyone's stats, but it won't affect the created golfers or anything.

I played one round after the patch and didn't really notice anything unusual.

Wasn't a very big download (less than 50 MB), and there were a list of fixes, but most of them were around stats and such. They actually reset the online portion (including country club) of everyone's stats, but it won't affect the created golfers or anything.

I played one round after the patch and didn't really notice anything unusual.
For me, the game seemed to run a bit smoother, wasn't choppy at all and it seems to load quicker when it auto-saves.

Ok guys, first post its updated and I believe up to date! If I am missing anyone please don't hesitate to post up and remind me! Been super busy with work, the Ohio invitational and on top of all that, moving into the new apartment so I just got internet and cable today. Boy does it feel good to be on the forum from a laptop! I'll be updating some new tournaments as well for you guys to play! Again my apologies!

Guys,

Would it be ok for my buddy Jared to join? He's not a member on here, but he and I play a lot and he's pretty good. He'll bring our stats up I'm sure.

I would love to see more 1 rd tourneys. I try to get in every day I can to push status up, but career mode is kinda meh sometimes.

I know people have been busy with life and moves etc. I just wanted to throw this out there to see what others thought!

Anyone else rather have a bit thicker tourney schedule?

(Ps3 name Solonlee)

Guys,

Would it be ok for my buddy Jared to join? He's not a member on here, but he and I play a lot and he's pretty good. He'll bring our stats up I'm sure.

The more the merrier! Bring em on in!

I would love to see more 1 rd tourneys. I try to get in every day I can to push status up, but career mode is kinda meh sometimes.

I know people have been busy with life and moves etc. I just wanted to throw this out there to see what others thought!

(Ps3 name Solonlee)

What I've been trying to do is 1 4 round tourney and 1 1 round tourney a week. What I can do is 1 4 round for the week then have a few 1 round tourney's during the week. I like that idea a lot too.

(Ps3 name Solonlee)

I would also love to see more tourneys

Sounds good guys. I think I can schedule tourneys for 7 days out. What I'll do is make a 1 round tourney everyday for 7 days and then 1 4 day round per 7 days.

Question: I progressed to earn my PGA tour card, won my 1st event but then didn't play well the next 3 events so I am not "eligible" for the next event which was The Masters.....now it seems because my ranking I can not play anymore events. What am I to do.....start over as a new golfer? Any tips?

Just skip event to the next eligible one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just skip event to the next eligible one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Not letting me do that. I have even tried to scrolled down 6-7 tourneys and I can't play them hence my dilmena

If I remember correctly when you highlight the event you can't play, there should be an option to skip it - you can't just go to another event to play, you have to work your way through the list

Back