What is the best golf forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachIsLegend

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm now a member of 3 different golf forums (fairly new to all) and I was wondering what forum(s) everyone enjoyed the most and what others have you tried?

In order:
1) The Hackers Paradise
2) The Sand Trap
3) Golf WRX

Seriously?

lol 10/10 thread.

I'd venture to say the responses will 100% be THP. Just a hunch though.

For me, this isn't a forum, this is family.

There are far too many golf forums out there but very few are as embracing and as wonderful as this one.

Did you ask this question at the other two? And were the responses all THP, because they should've been.

No comparison IMO. THP wins hands down. You'll have to hang around for a while to understand.

Did you ask this question at the other two? And were the responses all THP, because they should've been.

At some forums The Hackers Paradise is *** ******* ********. Or used to be a while back. So this couldn't have been asked at that one.

To answer your question truthfully and as honestly as possible, I think they all have their merits and you can get something good out of any of them. I was a part of one of those before coming here and my experience there wasn't the best. So, I was skeptical of the whole "forum" thing coming into here after leaving over there. I've been here for about a year and a half now and have had some really fun experiences, learned a crap load that I didn't know before and met some amazing people that I now call good friends. Forums are what you make them and THP has been home for me and will continue to be home.

I've never been on the others. I found this one first and found no reason to look elsewhere. Has everything that I need in a golf site with some great people and events.

Can I add one to the list?

4) Boys Talkin Golf

Wait. That might be too high. Haha

Seriously???

I see you joined in May (today is May 1st) and you have made 11 posts. Is your user name and post count at the other two sites similar? If not could you possibly spend some time here and come back and update this thread with your findings? I ask this because the answers you find here will likely be somewhat biased (as they would likely be) because many who have already chimed in are partial to THP.

Finally, what do you think so far?

J.

The sand trap is too small and clicky. The Golfwrx is too big and I swear I get more replies from 17 year olds than anyone else. THP fits just right, like a glove, a titleist glove.

Lets not throw stones. It does nothing positive for anyone and creates turmoil where it doesn't need to be.

Just trying to bring some humor to the thread. That's all. :D

THP is the best for me by far. They all have some ups and some downs but THP is more than just a forum.

Just trying to bring some humor to the thread. That's all. :D

Maybe, but it was out of place. Let's just drop it.

I do like your avatar with the new Dolphins logo though!

when I first started getting into golf, I would Google what club I was interested in & for reviews. THP was ALWAYS the first to list with EXACTLY what I was looking for EVERY TIME. not only that, they were done from a completely neutral standpoint by very respected members of the board. then when I decided to sign up & get more involved, I find out they send out BRAND NEW clubs for members to try out for themselves for feedback. THP is my default homepage which replaced Facebook, something I would've never thought would've happened 2 years ago.

This is the best forum in any genre I've ever followed. There's a tent trailer forum that is a reasonably close 2nd. All the rest are basically variations of the same crap, just different focus areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back