New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

Is anyone else playing Sunday morning besides the group at Atlantic city country club?

Anyone want me to bring donuts on Friday morning? http://www.shoregooddonuts.com/menu.php

14BZD.jpeg

My dumb luck. Woke up with a sore throat yesterday morning and now I'm fighting off a chest cold. Loading up on Vit C, Echinacea and Zinc Lozenges. Hopefully it doesn't get any worse. Motoo, you are still welcome to crash on my couch Friday night. Just don't know if you have a germ phobia or something like that.

Ill live.

jlukes, those donuts look amazing but I fear that it will affect my performance in a very negative way haha

Thanks for the offer, very generous of you.

Mmmm Boston Creme

NJ folks, are there any courses close to Homewood inn? I may go play or practice when I get up there Friday. ETA is around 3:30 to homewood inn.

NJ folks, are there any courses close to Homewood inn? I may go play or practice when I get up there tomorrow. ETA is around 3:30 to homewood inn.

The course for Saturday is close by. Should get a good rate for during the week at that time.

Mays Landing is also like 4 mins away from there. Never played it though. Think its pretty cheap.

NJ folks, are there any courses close to Homewood inn? I may go play or practice when I get up there Friday. ETA is around 3:30 to homewood inn.

Vince text me maybe we can play near me on your way split your ride up a bit

Sorry this is a selfish bump but this should be near the top with the event days away!

I just packed tonight and picked out my attire for both rounds. Pumped!

I should be around at 3:30. 917-438-8937. Call or text me when you get in

Good, more bacon donuts for me

I would love some of those maple bacon donuts!

Well guys, I just left home! Next stop Wildwood, NJ!!!! See you guys in a few days!

Be safe with your overnight travels! This should be a fun one.

I would love some of those maple bacon donuts!

Well guys, I just left home! Next stop Wildwood, NJ!!!! See you guys in a few days!

Be safe big guy. See you soon!

Thanks guys! I have the easy job right now in sleeping. I gotta drive the home stretch.

Had to turn around once already because I forgot the shafts JB is helping me drop in to my irons hahaha

I'm here ladies and gents!

Looks like I may be getting a round in on the way Friday now and staying with Vince. I'll be broke by Sunday.

Back