NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody wondered whether or not the lockout would cause fans to leave. Seems like it didn't.

Everybody wondered whether or not the lockout would cause fans to leave. Seems like it didn't.

Nice thanks for posting. I could care less about who don't watch hockey, I feel sorry for them because they are missing a great sport.

Nice thanks for posting. I could care less about who don't watch hockey, I feel sorry for them because they are missing a great sport.

Yeah, I know it's not for everyone and am totally fine with that. But, the more profitable the sport is, the more access we'll have to it! So I'm glad that NBCSN did well this season. Maybe we'll get even more prime network games next year.

Yeah, I know it's not for everyone and am totally fine with that. But, the more profitable the sport is, the more access we'll have to it! So I'm glad that NBCSN did well this season. Maybe we'll get even more prime network games next year.

I totally agree about the profitability that is good for all hockey fans in general. I think NBCSN was smart in doing those Rivalry Wednesday night games, I really enjoyed watching some of them even if my team wasn't involved. In addition it should be better next year with the new conferences and the fact that you get to see more teams than just your conference. I would say things are looking up. Of course we have said this before haha

Group of friends are heading to Boston on Friday for the game on Saturday. Wanted to go, but between work and the costs, just can't make it happen.

So. Close. Time to go chip some golf balls in the back yard to distract myself for 30 minutes.

Some great playoff games tonight but the real game is tomorrow night! Go Caps!

My boy!!! Beau Bennett!!!

Wade Redden playing like it's 2002. The guy is killing the Leafs right now. Need to stop the turnovers.

BENNETT

Riots start next Wednesday?

We'll be lucky if we make it that far with all the douchebags around here. Tonight marks the first time that I have ever cheered for the Maple Leafs...I feel dirty.

Letang with a snipe too!!!

I really don't care if the Leafs lose and play well, but if they continue to play like they have thus far, then it's going to be a long series that will be hard to watch.

Really 5 to 0 in a playoff game? This sucks

A picture of the crowd outside of the arena for the game.

934996_10151635750857812_1725158526_n.jpg

Islanders are starting to take cheap shots now. Bums.

It's like I woke up in the Twilight Zone or something. The Islanders are in the Playoffs. And to celebrate making the playoffs, the Islanders decide to act like total douche canoes.

Luongo with a huge save!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back