Ontario,Western New York, Northwest Pennsylvania and surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone be sure to update their Fantasy teams!

i see jimmy post a pretty good "dart" of mine, i played the front before jimmy showed up and shot a 42, with my 41 that is an 83 for the day. did not hit it all that well, need some range time, a few more rounds and i will be looking in the high 70's. hope to play with jimmy and aaron on sat. wishing everyone to hit it straight and may all your putts look like a home sick gopher, lol

i see jimmy post a pretty good "dart" of mine, i played the front before jimmy showed up and shot a 42, with my 41 that is an 83 for the day. did not hit it all that well, need some range time, a few more rounds and i will be looking in the high 70's. hope to play with jimmy and aaron on sat. wishing everyone to hit it straight and may all your putts look like a home sick gopher, lol

You shot an 83 and didn't hit the ball well? Jimmy you didn't mention that you were bringing a ringer to this thread. :)

I hope you can join us on Saturday. Supposed to be a beautiful day and would be good to get a round that isn't on the simulator in.

Looking foreward to tomorrow! went to the range yesterday and geting a little nervous as I'm not hitting as straight as I'd like(not "Helmet needed" spraying) but still need to hone in better. Play well everyone!

Glad to be back in Rochester and I can concentrate on golf for the next couple of weeks. Have my first NYSGA event on May 13th and I have to get some more rounds under my belt before I felt comfortable. Was hitting the ball really well as last week on the range, so hopefully it carries over.

The weather for later in the week looks incredible. Who is up for a round this weekend?

Wow, you go on vacation for weeks and everything here turns around :D. Back from 11 days in Paris, where I didn't think once about work or my lousy golf game. ;)

Playing in my golf league tonight, this could get ugly as I have not really swung a club yet this year. Gonna try to get to the range this afternoon.

I could be interested in some weekend golf action. Let me check with the boss to see when we are going to visit my son in college.

Wow, you go on vacation for weeks and everything here turns around :D. Back from 11 days in Paris, where I didn't think once about work or my lousy golf game. ;)

Playing in my golf league tonight, this could get ugly as I have not really swung a club yet this year. Gonna try to get to the range this afternoon.

I could be interested in some weekend golf action. Let me check with the boss to see when we are going to visit my son in college.

Awesome!! Keep us posted. The only thing on my schedule for Saturday is golf so as soon as we get a time frame I'll lock up the tee time.

Played real well without my dad barking in my ear go figure. Shot 81 today, which is 9 over at my home course. 39 on the front and 42 on the back.

Best shot I had was on the par 3 17th it's majorly down hill. Blues were playing at 175 and I took a 7 iron. (I backed it up so I MUST be good) Left myself 15 feet for birdie and 2 putt pared it.

u8uturuq.jpg

Way to go Jimmy!

wow, "you must be good, you backed it up"! nice shot, glad to see your hitting it better. did you hit the callaway hex ball?

just got done playing back 9 at le roy cc, shot 40 with out of bounds, i think the warm weather helps the old bones stay loose, lol play well everyone

Just for the record Maddog and Jimmy.. I keep seeing these scores posted in late April and early May, I am expecting to see your names at the top of the Club Championship later this year. I am stealing a page of Casey's playbook and expecting Top 3 finishes from both of you!! :)

Awesome!! Keep us posted. The only thing on my schedule for Saturday is golf so as soon as we get a time frame I'll lock up the tee time.

I can play any day on the weekend, and any course.

Let me know if there is a spot available.

I can play any day on the weekend, and any course.

Let me know if there is a spot available.

Oh there's a spot!! Saturday I'm going to get a tee time for Leroy between 4 and 430 apparently there is a huge charity tourney going on and the course is booked full.

Getting out for 9 or 18 tomorrow. I'll update after rounds done to tell ya how I did. Oh, and GHIN handicap revisions came. After about 3 rounds this year, I'm a 14.5 handicap. I have a long way to go to get to the 5 I want by the end of the year. It's mostly putting and consistency though.

Oh there's a spot!! Saturday I'm going to get a tee time for Leroy between 4 and 430 apparently there is a huge charity tourney going on and the course is booked full.

Playing tomorrow night at Lakeshore CC and then joining Shef at Leroy if he still lets me..:)

Sunday will another 18 but not sure yet.

I am ready for a great weekend!

lol aaron, top 3 finiish? i am just looking to finish! jim rome said it best, "golf is like witch craft, no body knowes where it comes from and no body knowes where it goes" he was talking about how sometimes you get hot and play well and then all of a sudden you lose it and play terrible. hope to play at least 9 tomorrrow and then sat afternoon w/ jim and aaron

I'm hoping to hit the range before work tomorrow and I'm playing Blueberry Hill on sat. Last weekend I was playing pretty well then I had a 4 hole stretch where idk what happened and was 10over on those holes, ended up shooting a 87. I was never known for blow ups like that but this year i'm struggling with it. Still early in the year though.

Playing tomorrow night at Lakeshore CC and then joining Shef at Leroy if he still lets me..:)

Wow. Jealous. You must not be married.

Forgot to get the tee time for Saturday after my last round so I gotta call tomorrow and confirm it. I'm going to shoot for the earliest we can, but Jason said it was looking like around 4 to be the earliest we can get on the course.

wow, "you must be good, you backed it up"! nice shot, glad to see your hitting it better. did you hit the callaway hex ball?

Yeah I did for about 8 holes then I lost it. It wasn't bad, I wouldn't game it but it was a decent ball for sure.

More like if you can put up with my hacking all over the course!!

I may be in for Sunday as well. Maybe we can hit up Batavia or Terry Hills. I'll know tomorrow night for sure.

Sorry I'm not closer to everyone! Played IvyRidge yesterday......Pristine conditions and for the record.............E-6 Optic Yellow connot be found in heavier rough!
I switched back to white after nine(cost me 3 penalty strokes for lost balls!) Holland Hills tomorrow and looking foreward to GlenOak on Sunday.Hopefully be ready for Monday at TuscaroraCC. Keep in touch all.

Sorry I'm not closer to everyone! Played IvyRidge yesterday......Pristine conditions and for the record.............E-6 Optic Yellow connot be found in heavier rough!
I switched back to white after nine(cost me 3 penalty strokes for lost balls!) Holland Hills tomorrow and looking foreward to GlenOak on Sunday.Hopefully be ready for Monday at TuscaroraCC. Keep in touch all.

Have fun this weekend and good luck on Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back