Journey To Atlantic City - THP Tour Van

Sure have

Good stuff. I love that little city..the smell of the chocolate just sticks with me.

I love chocolate.

pujajegu.jpg

Good old Pa turnpike. Great day for a drive. Hopefully you're coming through Philly during non traffic hours. Road construction on 76 East has been rough.

Taps away

Duke chilling and me in the back watching TV. Nice way to travel.
ubeqymub.jpg

qeretehu.jpg

ebepy5ab.jpg

You're about 1:40 up 76 from me. If you feel hungry that time, I'd love to catch a meal!

e8ujevu4.jpg

enagaseh.jpg

You picked an absolutely friggin' gorgeous day to drive through PA. It's going to be pure perfection today.

Cool photos! Like the tunnel one as well as green with the mountains in the background. Looks like nice weather for the drive.

Those are some great pictures, it has been years since I have been up that way. I feel a road trip coming for me too.

Safe travels to you two ( four :smile: ) and have a great time everyone.

Looks beautiful up there, great pictures.

Those windmills looked pretty sweet.

Craps table will not know what hit it.

If only we could have a THP TV video live from that table...

Be safe!

You guys should stop for cheese steaks in Philly. I am partial to Pat's and Larry's but thats just me. Great for lunch except if you are watching your figure haha

I do love a good cheesesteak. Has to be ordered "wit" and I want whiz not something else of course.

I do love a good cheesesteak. Has to be ordered "wit" and I want whiz not something else of course.

Jim's is certainly your spot then. There is a few locations around the city too.

I think the original is the most fun to go to and there are some funny shops down there, like condom kingdom.

Back