Journey To Atlantic City - THP Tour Van

Jim's is certainly your spot then. There is a few locations around the city too.

I think the original is the most fun to go to and there are some funny shops down there, like condom kingdom.

Went a few years back. Darn good. Lots of them are darn good to be fair.

Went a few years back. Darn good. Lots of them are darn good to be fair.

Definitely! Have you been to DeNics in the Reading Terminal Market? If not, that's where you should go around 1. You'd both absolutely love it there because you guys are foodies.

Best roast pork sandwiches on the planet. They've won awards, it was on man vs food.

Jim's is better than all.

Disagree, Bellyfiller @ Larry's is awesome. But I am biased since it was right near campus and we went all the time.

Definitely! Have you been to DeNics in the Reading Terminal Market? If not, that's where you should go around 1. You'd both absolutely love it there because you guys are foodies.

Best roast pork sandwiches on the planet. They've won awards, it was on man vs food.

There are a whole lot of Cuban places in south Florida that would disagree with you. Haha

You two be careful and I hope New Jersey brings it like Ohio did!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You two be careful and I hope New Jersey brings it like Ohio did!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanks RS. It was a pleasure getting to meet you and the better half.

ahhh yes, the ol' PA Turnpike....many a long drive on that road.

I have made this drive from one side of PA to the other and yes it is one beautiful drive. The road itself could use some work. But, its understandable...it is a very highly traveled road.

I have made this drive from one side of PA to the other and yes it is one beautiful drive. The road itself could use some work. But, its understandable...it is a very highly traveled road.

You got that right. GG is driving and I think I just went airborne back here. However between the rough roads and construction, she is doing really well.

The left lane avoids most of the bumps past Harrisburg. The right lane is just crease after crease. It's annoying.

The left lane avoids most of the bumps past Harrisburg. The right lane is just crease after crease. It's annoying.

Yuuuup. But I know at least on 80 they make all the trucks use the left lane.

ahhh yes, the ol' PA Turnpike....many a long drive on that road.

My best friend works for the turnpike...he manages the tolls. Check out this sweet bright shirt
uploadfromtaptalk1367504231088.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

You got that right. GG is driving and I think I just went airborne back here. However between the rough roads and construction, she is doing really well.
and the fact that there are hugemongous trucks all over the place. I swear that road isnt regulation size.

Yeah. Maybe they qualify as a van though! :)

I was just stating that because it sucks getting trapped behind all those semis and forces you to drive in the crappier right lane.

Yuuuup. But I know at least on 80 they make all the trucks use the left lane.

I was just stating that because it sucks getting trapped behind all those semis and forces you to drive in the crappier right lane.

Yeah we don't have to follow truck laws in the new tour van.

Pretty.

u9aduqa7.jpg

great pics guys! safe travels really looking forward to this weekend! everything looks better once you've left ohio!

Love the pics!

Saw the tweets about the beauty of the drive, popped on here to see the pictures. You ain't kidding, that is gorgeous!

tavape2e.jpg

Here's my view after the same journey you just made.

Not bad on this trip

mehamy7e.jpg

PA is a gorgeous state. even in the winter, i guess as far as scenery goes...

This was better but after the road finally opened back up to two lanes (down to 1 forever ) I had to hit the gas hard for a while. I couldn't handle 40mph any longer.

Either way, that's still a pretty good MPG

Back