Holly Sonders GD Photo Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
She mentions wanting to be a PGA Class A instructor. I wonder what her $/hr rate would be? Anything she wanted, probably.
I'd like to practice my stroke with her.

Aaron Rogers doesnt.

Aaron Rogers may not. But Green Bay Packers' quarterback Aaron Rodgers does. That's why he signed a long term deal. So he didn't have to change teams/cities.

Holly is pretty
My wife is beautiful
I like the car wash

While it was fun, time to get this one somewhat back on topic. Thanks

Most epic 3 or 4 pages of a thread, maybe ever.

Oh Martin Hall is a smart man...

Rickie Fowler has a GF
Holly Sonders is engaged
It's a pair of panties, get over it.

I just skimmed through the last 5 or so pages of this...

scanners4.jpg

That's about how I felt trying to follow that train of though haha

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Head explosion...and can't think of anything to write, but I do like Holly...and Rickie...and panties...and golf..so keep on talking guys.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

crap, that was funny.. :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back