The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I honestly don't think I've ever seen that one. Good stuff.

Who started taping at 2 and was finished painting these two walls by 4 am??
ery3usyj.jpg

Correct, this guy.

Who starts painting at 2 am? Haha.

Who starts painting at 2 am? Haha.

Finally hit the sack at 5 this morning.:banghead:

I think my late night paint shenanigans this week are catching up to me. Work es no bueno right now

I could listen to Barney Stinson talk about Canada for hours. It is just so funny.

Did you tell him that he is an impersonator and that he needs to be more original?

He definitely wasn't as cool as you. He was a weirdo and asked a bunch of random questions while I was trying to teach. For example, "do pineapples grow on trees or on bushes?" While I'm teaching math.

Sitting in my hospital room waiting for my first epidural on my neck. Looks like I'm going under for this so ill be a bit loopy when I come out of it and not sure how much I'll be around over the next 24. But of course I'll be laid up so if I can get on I will be on.

Sitting in my hospital room waiting for my first epidural on my neck. Looks like I'm going under for this so ill be a bit loopy when I come out of it and not sure how much I'll be around over the next 24. But of course I'll be laid up so if I can get on I will be on.

At least it wont affect your spelling..haha Maybe they will serve you some buffuki wings... I hope everything goes well Freddie. Thoughts and prayers to you buddy.

At least it wont affect your spelling..haha Maybe they will serve you some buffuki wings... I hope everything goes well Freddie. Thoughts and prayers to you buddy.
Bazinga! hahaha

Good luck Freddie.

Good luck Freddie!

dude...good luck! I will say a prayer for you my man!

I'll be thinking about you today buddy. Hope everything goes smoothly. Pain free after this bro, you gotta love that!

Good luck, hope it helps.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Good luck Panda! Hope it goes well bro!

Freddie: glad to see this getting taken care of, hoping it does the trick for you buddy!

Good luck man. I hope everything goes great.

He definitely wasn't as cool as you. He was a weirdo and asked a bunch of random questions while I was trying to teach. For example, "do pineapples grow on trees or on bushes?" While I'm teaching math.

Surely that is the same person? There can't be 2 of those!

Good luck Freddie. Hope it all goes well.

Thoughts and prayers with you during this Freddie!

Thoughts and prayers with you during this Freddie!

All done and head home. It went perfect and I'm no pain, at the pain I felt this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back