Cobra AMP CELL Driver & AMP CELL Pro Driver Preview

Thinking about trimming mine by half an inch. Anyone know how much tape I should put on to maintain the D4 swing weight? ~7 grams or so, right?

Bought the blue Amp Cell a month ago. I liked the look of it from magazines and online but hit several drivers on a launch monitor and kept an open mind. The Cell gave me the best results and I am very glad I bought it. The only drawback was the cover which didn't do it for me. I picked up a colour match magnetic cover so I'm set.

Bought the blue Amp Cell a month ago. I liked the look of it from magazines and online but hit several drivers on a launch monitor and kept an open mind. The Cell gave me the best results and I am very glad I bought it. The only drawback was the cover which didn't do it for me. I picked up a colour match magnetic cover so I'm set.

Yeah, the cover isn't the greatest for me either. Good thing we have aftermarket covers!

Left the house with drivers in tow this morning. However, I forgot the wrench! :banghead: Hopefully the range will have one. Otherwise I'll be stuck at 10.5 for today. Either way this driver will be sending balls down range by the end of the day.

It's here!
epavuge4.jpg

Too bad I can't use it today.
byve6udu.jpg

More pics uploading!!!

Siri speaks for me!

I knew I heard a a loud squeal, followed by a big F bomb

WHAT??? This completely made my day!

GTFO!

A) holy wow, can't believe you got your driver
B) wow holy how is there still that much snow where you live?

so how many Cobra staffers just checked out the staff bag thread to see how long a wait it was for them to get their staff bags after Icey got his?

Cant wait to see that driver! That sucks that you have that much snow dude!

It's here!
epavuge4.jpg

byve6udu.jpg

More pics uploading!!!

Siri speaks for me!

So freaking pumped!! About you getting it. Not about the weather. Sorry about that. BUT AWESOME THAT YOU GOT IT!

Thinking about trimming mine by half an inch. Anyone know how much tape I should put on to maintain the D4 swing weight? ~7 grams or so, right?

You'll lose around 3 SW points, which you can get back with around 6g of tape.

It's here!
epavuge4.jpg

byve6udu.jpg

More pics uploading!!!

Siri speaks for me!

Awesome! I guess I was right, you were first.

Your pictures take entirely too long to upload. Can we get a shaft hint?

It's here!
epavuge4.jpg

byve6udu.jpg

More pics uploading!!!

Siri speaks for me!

Dude!! You gave me a heart attack!! Love it bro! I get really antsy every time you post, it seems that the Cobra express reaches Nebraska first!

I knew I heard a a loud squeal, followed by a big F bomb
Sorry I couldn't keep it bottled up.
GTFO!

A) holy wow, can't believe you got your driver
B) wow holy how is there still that much snow where you live?
Yeah Nebraska got snow in may it's nuts.
Your pictures take entirely too long to upload. Can we get a shaft hint?
That's what I get for trying to do it remotely. Almost done!!!

Dude!! You gave me a heart attack!! Love it bro! I get really antsy every time you post, it seems that the Cobra express reaches Nebraska first!

Ice has become our 2 minute warning. As soon as he gets his we all go through the roof with energy and anxiousness

Ice has become our 2 minute warning. As soon as he gets his we all go through the roof with energy and anxiousness

How crazy is that. Icey's driver shows up and I can't get the grin of my face.

I still hope Nerfny gets hers before Capt. Ddec. That would be hilarious.

True! I need to know when Iceys driver was shipped :D I think they do ship them out at the same time, my driver should be here in 6-7 days from when it was shipped.

The staffer was shipped on a friday, and I picked it up on a friday, but on a thursday it had arrived to Finland.

I don't remember if I got my bag the same day as him or not. But it wasn't long after I know that for sure.

I still hope Nerfny gets hers before Capt. Ddec. That would be hilarious.

she is going to hit it better than me regardless of who gets their's first.

Well here it is, big thanks to Cobra they went above and beyond to try and get us our custom shaft options, I can't wait to get it to the course, hopefully the snow melts quickly!!!
It's just amazing!!!

Alidla RIP Beta, looks mean!!! So does the GP Zgrip cord

Look at that beast, and in the elements

The face just looks hot and it's standing still

I love the black accents with the red

In it's new home: Naked, Stock and Monoline!!!

looking good Kyle, Thanks for the pictures. Time to update that signature

Back