Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Mrs. Whozat helped me with my outing scripting tonight. I am all set but I may need to pick up another belt and maybe a new pair of shoes. Feels great to be picking out short when the weather is barely above freezing here today.

Wow! This thread blew up today while I was away.

I just hit the gold mine for me with golf clothing. There is an izod outlet right by my house that is new and FULL of golfing attire. The best part is that most of it is 70-80% of retail.

Time to return the expensive puma stuff and load up!

RT -- that's like putting a steak bone right in front of a hungry hound :beat-up:. Shame on ya and now I'm jealous:nono: :D. I'm heading down to the local hardware store tomorrow and pick my up a couple pair of overalls and cut the legs off. Get ya some of that :bananadance:

Cannot believe this is two weeks away. Ridiculously excited to get down there and see/meet everyone.

Yep, I will be in Orlando next Wednesday and checking into the resort on Thursday, lots of golf and fun with awesome THPers. Gotta do some shopping Wednesday night for the villa crawl. We have a great theme already picked out.

RT -- that's like putting a steak bone right in front of a hungry hound :beat-up:. Shame on ya and now I'm jealous:nono: :D. I'm heading down to the local hardware store tomorrow and pick my up a couple pair of overalls and cut the legs off. Get ya some of that :bananadance:

OG - What size are you in everything? I would be willing to stop in and pick stuff up for you and bring it down with me. That goes for anyone actually. I couldn't believe what I saw. Best part: No one knows it exists yet. Shorts were all $25 and below, most shirts were $25 and below as well. One shirt retails at $88 and it was like $34!

I am serious. I am willing to send pics of everything to whomever wants me to pick stuff up. PayPal me the money and we are set.

Yep, I will be in Orlando next Wednesday and checking into the resort on Thursday, lots of golf and fun with awesome THPers. Gotta do some shopping Wednesday night for the villa crawl. We have a great theme already picked out.

Speaking of the Villa Crawl, I have no idea what my villa is doing but I'm positive Jersey Nate has something awesome planned!

Dawg, you are heading down next Wednesday? Dude, you really are getting in the vacation mode :bulgy-eyes:. I'll still be up here in Monroe, Ga, dreaming about the good times about to happen at Reunion.

OG - What size are you in everything? I would be willing to stop in and pick stuff up for you and bring it down with me.

Nawwww that's ok RT! I'm heading by the Ace hardware anyways :D. I'll be looking sharp as a tack and twice as flat headed :thumb: Looking forward to meeting all you newbies down there in a few days!

Speaking of the Villa Crawl, I have no idea what my villa is doing but I'm positive Jersey Nate has something awesome planned!

rtparty we are going to have a fantastic Villa crawl plan I'm sure. Looking forward to meeting you all down there in two, hopefully short, weeks!

rtparty we are going to have a fantastic Villa crawl plan I'm sure. Looking forward to meeting you all down there in two, hopefully short, weeks!

Hey roomie! I just have to bust out 2 more 47 hour work weeks and freedom for 4 days! I can't wait to meet everyone.

I'll work on my outing scripting the night before I leave, whilst bundling some stuff into a suitcase. As long as I'm there, I don't care what I'm wearing!

If I was going to Phoenix for a week tomorrow, I would so be down for this. Maybe next year.

Booked my outbound flight back home... Getting real now!

Friendly reminder for those that haven't paid, the resort will be withdrawing the difference from your card used for the deposit tomorrow.

Friendly reminder for those that haven't paid, the resort will be withdrawing the difference from your card used for the deposit tomorrow.
Good reminder right there.

Good point Beemer! It's all paid up and just waiting for us to arrive. I'm so ready for this week to happen.

It's perhaps the cruelest form of torture that I'll be spending a load of money getting there, hitting up demo day, and coming home with a shopping list!

I'll be on the ground in Orlando 2 weeks from right now. I can't freaking wait.

Thanks for the reminder!

I'll be on the ground in Orlando 2 weeks from right now. I can't freaking wait.

I'm SO ready as well. THP'ers and a crapload of golf on gorgeous courses, sounds like perfection to me.

I'm thinking I'll be on of the fine courses at Reunion at this point in 2 weeks. Taking some poor THPers cash

2 weeks and about 5 hours from now I'll be sipping a beer at Gmacs place....

that actually sounds like a good plan.

I'm bummed that I wont be there till Friday AM now....

Richard and I will be pulling into Reunion Thursday evening....it's getting real folks! Two weeks!

I'm bummed that I wont be there till Friday AM now....

Bogey, a blast will still be had regardless of when you come in sir. Can't wait to hang out.

Back