What cigar did you smoke today?

Romeo & Julietta Exhibicion #1 is my usual gamer cigar
Fast round I burn 2, slow round 3

Can't wait for Orlando, plan on having quite a few that weekend!

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

The last cigar I smoked was a Swisher Sweet (spelling might be wrong :confused2:) when i was 16 years old behind my grand dad's barn. He caught me, whupped my arse, and that was the last time I ever smoked a cigar. I did smoke cigarettes in my early 20's and gave them up to.

y3uhyzuz.jpg

My haul for the weekend

I found a guy is Sarasota (the sponge docks) who hand rolls them and made me some killers over the weekend. I ordered a batch for the outing
ybu5any8.jpg

I found a guy is Sarasota (the sponge docks) who hand rolls them and made me some killers over the weekend. I ordered a batch for the outing
ybu5any8.jpg

Those look pretty interesting Freddie

Those look pretty interesting Freddie

They taste wonderful! Had a punch and Madura over the weekend. Long slow burn with deep tones

They taste wonderful! Had a punch and Madura over the weekend. Long slow burn with deep tones

Hmmm sounds like I need to journey to your neck of the woods

I can't decide if I should put this here, or in the rant section. (sorry, I'm new here)
Went golfing with a friend this past week. He was in charge of the cigars.
He brought the same cigar for each of us - nothing particularly noteworthy, and nothing to be upset about. (they were unlabeled but seemed to be of decent quality)
When we got out on the course and lit up there was little, or no flavor. It was like have a cylindrical heating pad in your mouth.

I hate it when the true flavor of a cigar can't cut through the crisp Wisconsin wind & weather. If I can't taste it and enjoy it, I'd rather not smoke it.

R.O.

Just finished a Padron 1964 after a long trip to Fort Bragg, where the weather was real crappy. Nice to be back in some sun relaxing with a good smoke.

Bought a box of alec Bradley tempest seconds from Tampa humidor. Awsome taste and good buzz for the price. Only difference I can see is they might be a little lumpy but other than that I can't tell.

Ashton Churchill. Dominican stick imported right into Philly. I love em.

Alec Bradley American poolside in Dallas drinking Shiner prepping my white arse for the Outing.

1367964557217.jpg

Smoked a Fuente Torp while playing Forsgate Golf Course (original 18) last week. Both were a VERY enjoyable experience.

Also ordered 2 more bundles of Larry Lynn's Nicaraguan Torps. Perfect golf course cigar, long leaf, well constructed, good burn, good taste, and 45 cigars for less than $65, including shipping.

*(I'm not hawking Larry Lynn's online site, just that these specific cigars have his name on them, in case anyone is interested in trying them).

I'm a newb about cigars, other than knowing I like most that I have ever had. I've never actually bought a cigar, I've always had one given to me at one event or another over the past several years, and they were given by people know like to smoke cigars. So in other words, they were good.

I've had a humidor since last Fall, been keeping it seasoned and correct humidity since then, but have yet to put a cigar in it. Just ordered a sampler of 5. One of them I have had before and liked it (Cohiba Red Dot). Some 'experts picks.' Figured it'd be a decent way to get multiple brands.

Here's to hoping for a few quality cigars. Looking forward to sitting outside some nice evening with one in the near future.

~Rock

I'm a newb about cigars, other than knowing I like most that I have ever had. I've never actually bought a cigar, I've always had one given to me at one event or another over the past several years, and they were given by people know like to smoke cigars. So in other words, they were good.

I've had a humidor since last Fall, been keeping it seasoned and correct humidity since then, but have yet to put a cigar in it. Just ordered a sampler of 5. One of them I have had before and liked it (Cohiba Red Dot). Some 'experts picks.' Figured it'd be a decent way to get multiple brands.

Here's to hoping for a few quality cigars. Looking forward to sitting outside some nice evening with one in the near future.

~Rock

Good luck with the humidor and filling it with some good smokes. As you probably know, one of the joys of cigar smoking is sharing or swapping some of your "stash" with your buddies. Have fun.

Fuente Gran Reserva with a brown ale.

It was a good one. Cigar was a little mild, even for me, but the combo was very nice.

Flor de Las Antillas with a very large Beam and Coke. I was buying a new can of butane for my torch lighter and the clerk told me it was the "cigar of the year" last year with a 96 rating. For only $8 I figured I had nothing to lose. Not impress at all. Very loose construction led to a quick and uneven burn. Nothing real special about the smoke.

Flor de Las Antillas with a very large Beam and Coke. I was buying a new can of butane for my torch lighter and the clerk told me it was the "cigar of the year" last year with a 96 rating. For only $8 I figured I had nothing to lose. Not impress at all. Very loose construction led to a quick and uneven burn. Nothing real special about the smoke.

They paid alot of money for that #1 rating :)

zezumy9e.jpg

Damn you. I just puffed my e-cigar.

Back