Android Phone Thread

Mine's included, hehehe.

Of course if T-Mobile doesn't work where you are, it doesn't do a lot of good. For me, I have signal most of the time. And I have used Sprint/Nextel and Verizon phones and they are no better than what I have. I think they all have their good areas and bad areas.

Tethering is included the if you don't have the unlimited data.

Also one advantage TMo has over the other carries is the free WiFi calling. IF your reception is spotty and your connected to WiFi, just turn on the app and your good. Plus you use less battery this way.

This Samsung 3000mah extended battery for my S3 I bought just rocks. Phone is still slim and battery goes for at least 1.5 days. I really think Samsung made a mistake not using this size battery for the Galaxy S line. I am understand making the phone thin for marketing purposes bit there is a certain thinness where it becomes difficult to hold the phone comfortably.

***Tappin in cuz I #SeeMore***

24% after a full charge last night. Checked the cause? Facebook. An app I don't even use.

Turned off refresh... Might even delete that stupid app altogether. Hopefully it helps.

When I get home, got an update for my note 2. Jellybean 4.1.2..250 mb worth

tap'n from my big as Note2

When I get home, got an update for my note 2. Jellybean 4.1.2..250 mb worth

What carrier?

***Tappin in cuz I #SeeMore***

Verizon

Time Warner internet is down again.

I am using my phone as a mobile hotspot.

Time Warner internet is down again.

I am using my phone as a mobile hotspot.
Im currently using my 4G as a hotspot as well. Had some problem with our router earlier, so I decided to say screw it, and just use the hotspot.

War did you say you rooted your note? Update added Notre bloat

War did you say you rooted your note? Update added Notre bloat

I rooted it briefly, didnt keep it for too long though.

Ugh thats weak. Teather is free when you root also.

I have tethering on the phone but not sure what it's for exactly. But since I can hot spot for free, I think I'm good.

I have tethering on the phone but not sure what it's for exactly. But since I can hot spot for free, I think I'm good.

If you can hot spot for free, it's the same thing as tethering.

Same thing basically. When I rooted my first phone Verizon was charging an arm and a leg for Hotspot. Can you Hotspot via Bluetooth? You can teather via wifi or bluetooth, pretty cool.

If you can hot spot for free, it's the same thing as tethering.
Well cool then, I'm set!

Same thing basically. When I rooted my first phone Verizon was charging an arm and a leg for Hotspot. Can you Hotspot via Bluetooth? You can teather via wifi or bluetooth, pretty cool.
I don't know!

Thinking i should send my phone to either you (crest) or war. & have it rooted & all that black magic done. :D

Thinking i should send my phone to either you (crest) or war. & have it rooted & all that black magic done. :D

I'm going to be bringing a couple of phones to Myrtle for War to root. He doesn't know this yet, so don't tell him.

The phone charges very slowly when running hot spot. It was down to 18 and now is just up to 28.

Haha I learned from YouTube. Seriously it took me a couple tries but gets easier after practice.

It's really not that difficult. A ton of step by step tutorials out there to show you how to do it. Can round up some links if you want.

The phone charges very slowly when running hot spot. It was down to 18 and now is just up to 28.

Yes, this is not surprising at all. I know you are having Time Warner troubles but when you don't phones charge the quickest in airplane mode. Give it a try and you will see what I mean.

I like Smalls idea!! ;)

Yes, this is not surprising at all. I know you are having Time Warner troubles but when you don't phones charge the quickest in airplane mode. Give it a try and you will see what I mean.

Usually I charge at night so it doesn't matter too much. But I'll try that airplane mode method next time I have a chance.

Usually I charge at night so it doesn't matter too much. But I'll try that airplane mode method next time I have a chance.

It will charge quickly but you cant get any notifications because you basically shut off data connections.

Back