NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, that was a weak goal let in by Quick. Definitely doesn't seem to have that magic of last year.

Love the Blues crowd. Great atmosphere.

One problem with playoff hockey..it makes it absolutely impossible for me to concentrate at work. And tomorrow is a Friday? I'll be useless.

With the exception of Anaheim wetting the bed, it's been an excellent night of wins. I dig that.

I'm not sure how they did it but its now tied and headed to OT. Lets go Ducks!!

Thoughts?

At first I didn't think the hit was that bad but then I saw it from one particular camera angle and it looked like a brutal headshot.

At first I didn't think the hit was that bad but then I saw it from one particular camera angle and it looked like a brutal headshot.

The camera angle from behind Diaz shows Eller's head pop, and then everything else get struck..

Shame that every hockey analyst and their mothers are claiming it was clean.

Stupid Diaz.

The camera angle from behind Diaz shows Eller's head pop, and then everything else get struck..

Shame that every hockey analyst and their mothers are claiming it was clean.

Stupid Diaz.

Only problem with that angle, is that you can't see him come through Eller's shoulder first.

I'm not fully sure what I think of the hit. 15 year ago, there would be no question that it's clean. I don't feel like the intention was there to hit the head. The checking position was perfect really, shoulder down, body down. Big problem here is size difference as well. At the same time, it is hard to ignore the outcome because of the hit.

I see Ottawa is staying classy

21178_10151777761001055_884029435_n.jpg

Whoever approved this and whoever created it both need to lose their jobs.

Only problem with that angle, is that you can't see him come through Eller's shoulder first.

I'm not fully sure what I think of the hit. 15 year ago, there would be no question that it's clean. I don't feel like the intention was there to hit the head. The checking position was perfect really, shoulder down, body down. Big problem here is size difference as well. At the same time, it is hard to ignore the outcome because of the hit.

I'd agree, but the head wouldn't pop first if it wasn't primary contact. His head goes, and then the rest of him goes.

In any case, I hate these hits. Not unlike letting up when you see numbers heading to the boards, players should not be out there to try and destroy one another.

And Sidney Crosby returns. Wooo.

This officiating has been a damn joke.

And the officiating continues to be a train wreck. Holy moly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back