Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Yep, put me with whoever, because in the end a good time will be had no matter what. I can't wait.

I'm in for an extra round Saturday. You got to get ya money's worth, on those all you can eat er play deals :D:thumb:

that's how I am. I'll play another round or so and then relax at night during the Villa Crawl.

You won't be relaxing mwahaha

You won't be relaxing mwahaha

I'll be relaxing watching you down 22oz Double Arrogant Bastards and you and Kristen trading jabs all night... Good times.

I'm in for as many rounds as possible Saturday and Sunday.

Just wondering if it would be beneficial to start a thread for additional rounds and keep a running list of who and when going for it? Seems to be quite the confusion right now.

I could start one but I might suggest looking at the spreadsheet I created.. has all the info there.

Is anything being setup for Sat afternoon rounds? I know with us going off one tee that will determine when people will be able to get out for the afternoon round. I'm open to play with whoever...and I plan on going till close to dark.

I would love to get a round in with you at somepoint during the outing.

I would hope that we would have information on Saturday and Sunday morning tee times soon, so that we can figure out afternoon rounds for that day.

And you...

Yep, put me with whoever, because in the end a good time will be had no matter what. I can't wait.

And you... ah forget it.... I want to get rounds it with as many as I can down in Florida. Looking forward to a great week of golf!

I am so excited this is coming up so quickly. I can't wait to play with whoever I get the chance to play with. So many people I'm looking forward to meeting. Going to be such a great time!!!

Before I get too far ahead of myself. Is everyone set on playing reunion on Thursday? Since unlimited golf doesn't kick in until Sat and Sun. I may head off site, depending on the crowd.

Before I get too far ahead of myself. Is everyone set on playing reunion on Thursday? Since unlimited golf doesn't kick in until Sat and Sun. I may head off site, depending on the crowd.

I'm guessing so since it will be convenient and not everyone has vehicles handy.

I'm going to stay on property for golf on Thursday. Even though I know there are some excellent courses in the area. It's just convenient

I can barely get myself to the resort. Let alone coordinating rides for everyone without transportation. Lol :D

Text me what time you'll be here. Thinking of something

I'll give you a ring as me and the misses get close and see how many of us can get together for dinner.

I'm guessing so since it will be convenient and not everyone has vehicles handy.
I would agree, JMan and I will be there bright and early Thursday Morning

I'm going to stay on property for golf on Thursday. Even though I know there are some excellent courses in the area. It's just convenient
I won't set anything up off property then, I want to see my boys

I won't set anything up off property then, I want to see my boys

you'll know where to find me. Just look for the best looking guy on THP. I'll be standing next to him.

you'll know where to find me. Just look for the best looking guy on THP. I'll be standing next to him.
We do hang out a lot together at these events dont we?

I'm not playing Thursday.

And I'm actually going to be in Illinois.

I can't believe you all think your are the best looking THPer. Of course I was talking about One-T. Who else would it be. #fools

Thanks for nothing ddec.

I'm not getting in till Thursday night...

Thanks for nothing ddec.

Don't feel bad buddy. I still haven't found a THPer that I'd rather stalk than you. :call-me:

I'm sure the cut-out will represent me well. Might even put up a better score than I would have.

Back