Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

After a really frenetic week, I am now officially on my way to the Ultimate Weekend of Golf even though I'm still in ATL tucked into a motel waiting for my flight out in the morning. After the $h#t I've been through in the last ten days, I really need this. Looking forward to seeing some friendly faces and meeting some new THP friends. See you all soon. xiii

Have a safe trip! See you Thurs Ken.

I can't fall asleep, this is all I'm thinking about.

You can't fall asleep and I can't stay asleep. On the road shortly!

Good morning THPers,

Bullfrog and I are on our way to pick up Big Lee!! We hit the road at 4 and no trouble so far (his driving always scares the living daylights out of me).

This weekend of fun that we are about to embellish couldn't have come at a better time for me. I am so looking forward to this week!

Looking forward to seeing people from the THP community.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

The alarm has gone off, I have a sixth sense, the last few weeks, I'm waking up about 1 minute before the alarm regardless of what time it's set for. Leaving the house in 30, and will be ORLANDO BOUND!

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Cant believe it is 6am est an I am wide awake. Getting a round in this morning off site then heading to Reunion. See the other early people later.

A last look at the lake before our departure for Orlando!

20130515_055822_zps6f8eab93.jpg

I am completely jealous of everyone.....you guys have a great time!

A last look at the lake before our departure for Orlando!

20130515_055822_zps6f8eab93.jpg

Ok, get you arse in the car and get moving. The lake will be there when you get back :D

-----------

Just got a reminder for an event that starts tomorrow
u7ynubuv.jpg

I have a little work to do this morning before my flight leaves at 2:30. Land in Orlando at 4:50 and should be checking in to Reunion around 6.

Can't wait to get there.

Driving at night sucks. 2 monsters down, in Louisiana now!

Safe travels all!!

Driving at night sucks. 2 monsters down, in Louisiana now!

Safe travels all!!

Be careful out there Cookie. GG and I have done that drive multiple times now in both the full RV and the new THP Tour Van. Take it slow and don't overdo it.

Safe travels everybody.

Can't wait to see/meet everyone tomorrow.

I can't fall asleep, this is all I'm thinking about.

I woke up at 4:30, we will be heading south in less than an hour. Excited really does not do justice to how I feel.

Just relaxing at the airport before my flight. Want to wish everyone safe travels today, and I can't wait to be in Orlando golfing with a bunch of THP'ers!!!!! I have wifi on my flight. If anyone is arriving today, I have a car lined up. I land at 11am, I am playing at 230 with milehigh and j4u. I think there's still an open spot but don't quote me on it. I'm staying off site tonight but only 6 miles from reunion, so anyone looking for a ride down, let me know, I'd be happy to pick up a few of you guys.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I have a little work to do this morning before my flight leaves at 2:30. Land in Orlando at 4:50 and should be checking in to Reunion around 6.

Can't wait to get there.

See you there Mike, safe travels buddy.

Travel safe all and see you tomorrow night!

One more thing. I am renting a car, so if someone is arriving around 4 to 5 at the airport and needs a ride I can give you a lift.

Safe travels everyone, it sucks I wont be there till Friday AM, but at least I'll be there. Looing forward to an awesome weekend!

Cant believe it is 6am est an I am wide awake. Getting a round in this morning off site then heading to Reunion. See the other early people later.

say hi to my buddy for me!

You guys have a fun and safe trip and see you all soon! Heading out this evening when KellyBo gets back from Athens. Going to Macon, spend the night with her sister, and then get up early and head down to Florida. We are staying offsite at the Hilton, which is not far from the resort via courtesy of KB's Mothers Day present :thumb: Heading off now to run the truck through the car wash :D. We'll be checking into the resort Friday after demo day.

Few hors in the office, little running around, time with family......pick up jman at 1030pm, grab a beer at ale house and the. A weekend with my golf family! Today is the calm before the storm, travel safe and oh yeah.....

qy3aregu.jpg

Florida Blue Skies

Today is going to be what I like to call crazy hyperdrive day.
Dogs get picked up.
Go get Tour Van
Pack Tour Van full of goods
Bring Tour Van back to storage
Come back and pack our stuff.
Make sure all shipments at Reunion are on schedule
Last minute planning and answering questions
All of this while still working throughout the day.

Oh the outing is here. Fun times ahead.

Back