Well that is just awesome! Congratulations! We have one high school kid that plays men's league, and we have all sort of enjoyed 'toughening' him up for competitions. He's playing in region tourney next week, and if he shoots good enough, he'll be on to State as an individual.

It's always a great thing to see younger kids succeed at golf.

~Rock

I'm so pumped, earlier this evening the team I help coach just won the AL golf state championships. We had a great day yesterday with a 298 and came back with an even hotter 292 today. Both were played on a very tough Robert Trent Jones course. Our number one player also went 71 70 and won the medalist honors. This is the schools first state championship in any sport so we're all on cloud 9.

That is awesome lambro. What school? What RTJ was the tournament held?

I am about an hour north of you, is why I am so concerned.

That's awesome. Congrats.

Way to go lambro! That is something you and those kids will cherish for life.

Congrats!!

Congrats

congrats! i kick myself for not golfing in highschool

Congrats! I remember golfing in H.S. very well. We had probably the best 5 man golf team in school history. We took 2nd in regionals my junior and senior years, went to state both years, but couldn't put anything together. You just have to be on those days! Hold your head high as that trophy will hang in the halls for decades, very cool!

congrats!!

Back