The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lesson yesterday i :love: swing change's fun,fun,fun....

Well, I just broke up... With Sirius..

6 month trial after six month trial after six month trial, and they just KEPT auto-renewing despite each time claiming they wouldn't.

I've had my fun. Refunded, account closed, life continuing on with Spotify in the car.

I very much dislike it when a movie is very different than the book.

I agree, but at the same time don't like when it follows the book to exactly.

And also I end up reading the book after the movie, because I find out that there is a book after I watch the movie.

Kinda like Jack Reacher.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I just don't read books. TV and movies are way better. No reading!

Thank You Based Hackers Paradise God! Sorry if that was too off topic:eek:fftopic: i'm new here
16660873610715833414308.jpg

Sometimes at the least opportune time, an idea hits you that makes you think "damn, im a genius". Its rare for someone like me, but does happen a couple of times a year.

IT MIGHT HAVE JUST HAPPENED!!!!

you figured out how to get rid of your neighbors?

Hmm. That's an awful lot of excitement there. AND in the Banter thread.

I wanted to make sure some got to read it...hehe

Mine made my wife cry and makes it impossible to leave the house. Yours is loud and obnoxious. I would kill for loud and obnoxious right now.

You dont even know the half of it my friend. We can talk about it in CT. My wife has cried herself to sleep a few times. We can just agree that they should all live together.

Sometimes at the least opportune time, an idea hits you that makes you think "damn, im a genius". Its rare for someone like me, but does happen a couple of times a year.

You are moving to Texas!!! I knew it would finally happen! :D

TEASE!

You are moving to Texas!!! I knew it would finally happen! :D

No chance of that happening. Too many Vegans in Grand Prairie. :D

But this one, just has me smiling!!!

I love seeing Teases like this. I feel like it is very difficult for you to surprise yourself, so I am sure it is a good one

Mine made my wife cry and makes it impossible to leave the house. Yours is loud and obnoxious. I would kill for loud and obnoxious right now.
Maybe its time to make your neighbor cry...

She is a woman in training Freddie, you should start to get used to this. ; )

Thankfully, comments like those only apply to Freddie's little girl, and not all little girls in general.

a solid JACKPOT!...sounds HHJJ worthy

yve6aqen.jpg

Got to spend my lunch break at the beach with my wife and pup today. I do love where I live in the summer, so nice!

I do this all the time, no biggie.

Anyone on here use Discover?

I keep a low credit limit ($500 by personal choice) that was been up almost max with recent purchases of books and stuff for summer. I made a payment to the card to get it low enough that I could buy a new Alial Fital polo, but it's still a "Pending Payment." Can I make this charge for $90 without it being denied, or do I have to wait for my payment to officially clear?

Anyone on here use Discover?

I keep a low credit limit ($500 by personal choice) that was been up almost max with recent purchases of books and stuff for summer. I made a payment to the card to get it low enough that I could buy a new Alial Fital polo, but it's still a "Pending Payment." Can I make this charge for $90 without it being denied, or do I have to wait for my payment to officially clear?
You have to wait for the payment to clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back