Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Can't wait to see everyone ! First leg of trip under way, St Louis all day for meetings , flight tonight to MCO. Quick meetings with the mouse in the morning then golf, golf, golf and maybe some drinks ;)

My liver already hurts as my villa mates haven mentioned moonshine and Jaegermeister.........

Kind of an unimportant question...is there a coffee shop on site. I love starting the day with a couple shots of espresso. I'm fine with house coffee if there isn't, I'm just curious.

Kind of an unimportant question...is there a coffee shop on site. I love starting the day with a couple shots of espresso. I'm fine with house coffee if there isn't, I'm just curious.

I suspect the resort has something. Via GoogleMaps, there is a Dunkin Doughnuts down the street. (I cannot confirm or deny that I will be there Friday morning, except that I will be there.)

I believe the resort lobby area has coffee, as well as breakfast each day will have coffee there and that is included in the outing.

I suspect the resort has something. Via GoogleMaps, there is a Dunkin Doughnuts down the street. (I cannot confirm or deny that I will be there Friday morning, except that I will be there.)
There is a restaurant on site, attached to the mail hotel. There are some local spots within 5 minutes of the resort.
I can confirm that there is a DD close by

Thanks guys. My mind is moving a million miles per hour today thinking of how much fun this weekend is going to be and how happy I am that my dad is going with me.

Wow this thread is blowing up. Can't wait to see everyone.

OG you better drive that woodshed slow, wouldn't want any splinters to fall off.

Tick-tock! Closer and closer!

I'm in Orlando! Bags made it fine. I have my car, grabbing a quick bite to eat them a 230 with some THP'ers!

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Had breakfast in St. Augustine beach this morning with toad and bullfrog...who knew they owned a beach side restaurant?

20130515_104303_zpsdec61756.jpg

A little more practice today, then pack up the clubs and jump on a plan in a little over 24 hours!

Checked in for my flight. Leaving for Seattle this evening. SOOOOOOOOO excited. Butterflies like you can't believe hahahaha. It's going to be such a blast.

Descending on MCO, mhg and j4u are about to touch down. It's real and now! See you in a few Dan.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

Sitting at the airport waiting for my flight. Having my first crown n coke for the weekend. Bartender talks me in to a double.(didn't take much convincing) Man I love vacations.

We're stateside! Heading to the resort today, so should get in around 10-11pm. See you soon people.

Glad you're safe! It was going to be hard winning the competition with just me...

I love seeing everyone come into town.. Can't wait for tomorrow!

I don't think Orlando is prepared for the amount of chaos this group is going to bring!!!!!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Next year I'm coming in on Wednesday, or at least early thursday. I want in on some pre outing rounds!

Awesome. Thank ya' much. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night.

And Ole Gray, keep that 913 warm for me until I get there Friday morning.

Got ya covered partner! I'm just gonna set there and drool all over until you get there :drool:.hehe

Wow this thread is blowing up. Can't wait to see everyone.

OG you better drive that woodshed slow, wouldn't want any splinters to fall off.

haha I got er all cleaned up, washed and waxed, and even attached a few cow bells hanging off the back bumper, so you'll hear us coming :D. It's funny how this thing attracts the Georgia State Patrol Units :bulgy-eyes:

The tour van is getting packed up. I am a little afraid of how much this thing weighs right now.

These boxes are 2 rows deep and each box is busting open because they are stuffed with equipment.
IMG_1197-X2.jpg

Each staff bag is stuffed with equipment, oh and there are more boxes under the staff bags.
IMG_1195-XL.jpg

Does Josh have more shirts hanging up than you?

can't wait to unload all that equipment

Back