Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Had breakfast in St. Augustine beach this morning with toad and bullfrog...who knew they owned a beach side restaurant?

20130515_104303_zpsdec61756.jpg

THAT is AWESOME!!

About 4 hours from Savannah.

The tour van is getting packed up. I am a little afraid of how much this thing weighs right now.

These boxes are 2 rows deep and each box is busting open because they are stuffed with equipment.
IMG_1197-X2.jpg

Each staff bag is stuffed with equipment, oh and there are more boxes under the staff bags.
IMG_1195-XL.jpg

I love this. I would give anything to just sit and look through all of this equipment.

I've never heard of it. is it a good place?

Did I mention that I am jealous of all of you???

You gonna stop at Lady and Sons for dinner? If not, WHY NOT?!

I've never heard of it. is it a good place?
It's decent. Famous Southern buffet is the best thing they have there. If you stay in Savannah, I can give you about 15 other places to try that are better, IMO.

It's decent. Famous Southern buffet is the best thing they have there. If you stay in Savannah, I can give you about 15 other places to try that are better, IMO.

Any suggestions of places in savannah that would not break the bank?

It's Paula Dean's restaurant. I haven't eaten there, but it's been a place I have wanted to try.

It's very good. You can feel arteries clogging when you're done.

The buffet is the only thing to get there. Although that chicken pot pie looked pretty good as it was an entire freaking pie. I just figured he and Richard might enjoy the desserts there, cause those were really really good.

The tour van is getting packed up. I am a little afraid of how much this thing weighs right now.

These boxes are 2 rows deep and each box is busting open because they are stuffed with equipment.
IMG_1197-X2.jpg

Each staff bag is stuffed with equipment, oh and there are more boxes under the staff bags.
IMG_1195-XL.jpg

thats an insane amount of gear,and we cant even see most of it

Have been churning and burning today, but finally finished a long report that is due Friday. Now it's time to head out, and get ready for the Ultimate Weekend of Golf!

Have been churning and burning today, but finally finished a long report that is due Friday. Now it's time to head out, and get ready for the Ultimate Weekend of Golf!

Nice. Have a safe trip over to Reunion tomorrow.

See you tomorrow buddy! We need to meet up for a minute prior to the M&G!

nice buddy. I just closed out my last 3 remaining open problem calls. I'm ready to get home and finish packing things up. We are teeing it up tomorrow. Bring both sets of those Cleveland irons

Arrived about 45 minutes ago, sitting here at the house waiting for v.man, milehighgolfer & J4U to arrive. Then tomorrow everything begins in earnest.

Just finished up my office time for the week. This is how I feel:

Time to run, clean some clubs, and pack.

Through check in and security, clubs made it under at 49.5. Flight to St.Louis leaves in an hour!

Back